What's With The Seeds?

prooly bad cgs with hermi plants my guess

[/quote

Hermies possible, more likely there uneducated in growing sensemilla medicine. Which is no seeds. Prolly lack of removing the males in time. Which the males will pollInate the females and. Create seeds in ur meds. Find a more knowledgable cg who knows how to grow proper meds. You should never purchase seeded meds if ur looking for true medicine.

I've seen some with beaners every so often, maybe 2 out of a zip. Then I've seen some with 30+ out of a zip. My outdoor did develop a couple beans here and there but overall it was seedless across the board. My entire indoor is always seedless, and any grower with half sense should have the same result.

seeds , from a plant.....wow id right fn pissed off, can u imagine the nerve of some people.....im glad to see all theses perfect caregivers. In my experience i notice how perfection, or the claim of it, comes from, well lack of experience. this is what they call farming, and if you think things cant happen while farming, your drunk or ignorant.

My biggest prob with beans is the meds get passed, rookies grow out hermies, pass off chitty clones.....just accept a seed or two as part of growing....but dont grow out those beans. strive for sensi, but it doesnt make u a bad grower cause u got a bean.

seeds , from a plant.....wow id right fn pissed off, can u imagine the nerve of some people.....im glad to see all theses perfect caregivers. In my experience i notice how perfection, or the claim of it, comes from, well lack of experience. this is what they call farming, and if you think things cant happen while farming, your drunk or ignorant.

My biggest prob with beans is the meds get passed, rookies grow out hermies, pass off chitty clones.....just accept a seed or two as part of growing....but dont grow out those beans. strive for sensi, but it doesnt make u a bad grower cause u got a bean.

Totally agree.I get a few beans here and there, maybe one or two in a zip here or there, it happens.it is a little different if your pulling 20 out of a quarter tho,something def happen there.Peepz call me and say hey I found a seed in this, can I grow it out..I say..NO throw that darn thing away...6 months later "hey man, try this xxxxxx, its the same as what I got from you xxx ago"..I look at it..clearly nanners all over the place and just looks..wierd..Now this guys going around passing something I carry around splattering its name...Its partly my fault, I let a seed out..but jeez people, learn a little about how the seed deal works...throw them away, there not any good.

Seeds from hermies is how ya make fem seeds

well, that's how you stress fem a plant for hermed seeds crops, sure... very unstable genetics if done this way, usually leading to more nanner sensitive plants.

the 'better'/more stable way, is to use products like colloidal silver to induce male flower sets from an otherwise stable female plant. some very stable plants won't even react to these methods...not all plants can be 'femmed'.

Seeds from hermies is how ya make fem seeds

thats a horrible bit of misinformation. theres way more to it than just that. even the people who do not use the chem to cause the reverse have a long process to go thru....its not just some hermie bean. granted you can buy low quaility bunny muffin if you want....but i wouldnt put it out there like thats how its done.

thats a horrible bit of misinformation. theres way more to it than just that. even the people who do not use the chem to cause the reverse have a long process to go thru....its not just some hermie bean. granted you can buy low quaility bunny muffin if you want....but i wouldnt put it out there like thats how its done.

Not soma. To induce herming without chemicals, stress the plant in various fashions. Whatever works for that strain. That is what Soma says. Never done it on purpose. Cold can do it though. As well as wierd light schedules, or ph. Didnt realize this would be controversial. Herming creates fem seeds!

This is just my opinion. When there are many females in a concentrated area and no males in the same area some of the females, NOT Hermies will generate a few pollen sacks very very few and then self pollinate and you will get just a very small amount, like say a dozen seeds off of the whole plant. Now because these were true females and not hermies, the seeds from these plants will be females. If they are hermies you will get a lot more than just a dozen or so seeds off the plant and those seeds will NOT be female. MHO

Wildman

Not soma. To induce herming without chemicals, stress the plant in various fashions. Whatever works for that strain. That is what Soma says. Never done it on purpose. Cold can do it though. As well as wierd light schedules, or ph. Didnt realize this would be controversial. Herming creates fem seeds!

hmmm.....more bad info... see you are missing the process....when soma does it, he doesnt just use any ole random bs hermie to create fem seeds.....nope thats not what he does, ask him. you grow out a strain, test it be darn sure it doesn't show a hemie trait, as in strong genetic predisposition to being a hermaphrodite. then you force upon that strain a situation in which it has no choice, say light etc....then u use said pollen....please dont spread the horrible lie that all herie seeds are just fem beans its not true and most should avoid hermies at all cost.

This is just my opinion. When there are many females in a concentrated area and no males in the same area some of the females, NOT Hermies will generate a few pollen sacks very very few and then self pollinate and you will get just a very small amount, like say a dozen seeds off of the whole plant. Now because these were true females and not hermies, the seeds from these plants will be females. If they are hermies you will get a lot more than just a dozen or so seeds off the plant and those seeds will NOT be female. MHO

Wildman

if the plant has both sexs, it is herming. Just a question of extent

Wildman

yeah, i'm not a big genetics buff as of yet either, and kinda look at it the same way you do, right down to the end effect of having a sampling of seeds that will produce a lot of males just the same... not truly 'femmed' imho too.

what i do admire about the cannabis plant is it's somewhat unique ability to adapt & survive based on the environmental changes... it truly is a remarkable plant when u think of it's evolution along side the human species & it's adaptations to every corner of the world. the simple fact that it can reverse it's sex as an immediate response to the environment, during a single crop cycle, its truly a remarkable function of survival. so the nanner trait that pops up is really just it's amazing expression of evolution... not that i really want it to express in any of my gardens... ;-)

if the plant has both sexs, it is herming. Just a question of extent

Yep this is true, thats what a hermie is, but when a true female self pollinates that is not a hermie and yes they can and will do it. It's just a weird phenomenon. Kinda of like when women are in close quaters for long periods of time then tend to cycle together...strange??? maybe but it is also a weird phenomenon.

Here is a link for an explaination of the women cycling at the same time

http://factoidz.com/why-do-womens-menstrual-cycles-get-in-sync/

Wildman

seeds if your paying for " medicine" with seeds someone is ripping you with all the hype on medical and such very good medicine available if you just look...bag seed weed is what I see a lot of here in michigan and the genetics are poor except in a few areas people are just so xcited to b able to grow their putting out anything and calling it medicine....sounds like you got herb from a dealer and not a caregiver...hope you didn't pay too much for it......people are missing the point here and just trying to cash in on the green rush...a lot of ignorance concerning medicine here...go to Ann arbor to some of the private clubs there and see what some good seedless medicine is all about ..but at least you were able to score?? eh?

I have always been very satisfied with my CGs meds in the fact they almost never have any beans in em. But I have seen some fellow patients have their meds just filled with seeds and I don't find that as true meds if you are not educated enough and experience enough to produce the highest quality meds to your patients.

And you should never take someones hermies and try and produce them. Just not right to me.

Archived