Looking For The Right Strain

So, now that I have decided to get my card, I need some thoughts on what anyone might think would work best for my situation. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated :).

I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. I want to stay as far away from the head high as I possibly can. Fatigue is a MAJOR issue for me. I homeschool my kids and I am in the process of starting up a business so I need to be able to keep a clear head and be as pain free as possible. Also, at times I have a tough time falling asleep and staying asleep.

Thank you in advance :)

I got fibromyalgia and fatigue is a real issue for me as well. Cannabis helps immensely with the malaise but not the fatigue. The indicas are gonna help you a lot more with pain and inflammation from my experience but they're more fatiguing for sure. They will help you sleep though and maybe you'll have less fatigue if you just get better sleep.

I've heard really good things about Sannie's Herijuana and Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Haven't tried either - growing the latter - either way both are supposed to be 99% "body buzz" and very sleepy.

If you need something that's not sleepy I would go for something like Chocolope or Jack Herer. The Chocolope is pretty "heady" - the Jack Herer is very pleasant, a little calmer, more "body" to it.

I would think that a good Sativa(Wonder Haze)should really be nice to keep your head clear and give you a good body buzz.

Check the law before you home school your kids and medicate in the same house..It sounds like you could be in a gray area.

Thanks!

Any idea where I might find info about homeschooling and and medicating?

1. Homeschooling your own kids is not a daycare center that you need to consider state regulations.

You also want to try to find a club in your area. These 'pot clubs' as Schuette refers to, are actually very important for the new patient. Here, just like a alcohol bar would - you can be presented with many different strains of medical marijuana, as well as types of ingestion methods like medibles, caps, tinctures.

It took about three months of visiting these clubs to find the perfect strain for me. Unlike the narrow thinking of Big Pharm - who thinks that one pill fixes everyone's problem. We know that marijuana has many different compounds that vary from strain to strain. IMO - I believe God has a marijuana plant just perfect for YOU, like it was designed just for you. So choosing the right strain is a very important part of your medical treatment - just like you cannot take the wrong pill or diet, you have to fine tune your medicine - for you.

So you need 'pot clubs' - but more respectably - you want farmer's markets (like the MMMA's in Jackson) or social events like DCCC or MOCC, you needed even a dispensary if you had no club - as they also had variety.

Just wait until you find the perfect marijuana strain - it will be like something was unlocked inside you.

DN

1. Homeschooling your own kids is not a daycare center that you need to consider state regulations.

You also want to try to find a club in your area. These 'pot clubs' as Schuette refers to, are actually very important for the new patient. Here, just like a alcohol bar would - you can be presented with many different strains of medical marijuana, as well as types of ingestion methods like medibles, caps, tinctures.

It took about three months of visiting these clubs to find the perfect strain for me. Unlike the narrow thinking of Big Pharm - who thinks that one pill fixes everyone's problem. We know that marijuana has many different compounds that vary from strain to strain. IMO - I believe God has a marijuana plant just perfect for YOU, like it was designed just for you. So choosing the right strain is a very important part of your medical treatment - just like you cannot take the wrong pill or diet, you have to fine tune your medicine - for you.

So you need 'pot clubs' - but more respectably - you want farmer's markets (like the MMMA's in Jackson) or social events like DCCC or MOCC, you needed even a dispensary if you had no club - as they also had variety.

Just wait until you find the perfect marijuana strain - it will be like something was unlocked inside you.

DN The long version of euphoria nice job DN

Thank you :)

Matter o fact, I just found my first "pot club" a few minutes ago and I am looking forward to going to my first meeting. I'll tell you, an a plant person, I can't tell you how much fun I am having learning about the plants, the growing, and the medicinal properties of marijuana. Absolutely fascinating! I can't wait to get started. I am soooo looking forward to finding that "right strain". I am SO tired of hurting and I am SO tired of feeling like crap that as far as I am concerned, this is long overdue.

Thank you for your response! :)

My favorite daytime strain is strawberry cream, its 70/30 sativa/indica. I find its the perfect combination of "uppy" without the heart race and it leaves me clear headed.

Personally, I find most anything with Haze in it actually makes my headaches worse and the kush strains tent to leave me feeling "stupid" for lack of better word! :rolleyes:

Typically blueberry or crosses with blueberry are really good for my nausea.

Have you tried capsules yet? You can make them with leaf, sugar trim or bud.....I find the sugar trim with the popcorn buds make great capsules that gives good relief without the intense head stone.

My favorite daytime strain is strawberry cream, its 70/30 sativa/indica. I find its the perfect combination of "uppy" without the heart race and it leaves me clear headed.

Personally, I find most anything with Haze in it actually makes my headaches worse and the kush strains tent to leave me feeling "stupid" for lack of better word! :rolleyes:

Typically blueberry or crosses with blueberry are really good for my nausea.

Have you tried capsules yet? You can make them with leaf, sugar trim or bud.....I find the sugar trim with the popcorn buds make great capsules that gives good relief without the intense head stone.

Man, that strawberry cream sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Sure could have used that today! One of those days that I feel like I have bags of sand tied to my limbs. I REALLY cant wait to get my card and start trying things out. I'm damned tired of being sick!

Archived