Mask The Smell Of Cannabis In The Spring And Summer....

TheBeagle

Ever worry about the house reeking of cannabis? I found this plant/Flower and smells EXACTLY like cannabis like no joke! its called a Polemonium eximium

looks like this 2730763550_2022d9c0cc.jpg

Plant them around the house it will give off the same scent as cannabis almost to the T

if the neighbor's say it smells like marijuana just show em the flowers and have them smell it..

I can't decide if this would bring unwanted attention or if this would actually work as an oh ok moment for the neighbors

have you had any encounters that this solves the problem? I'd be worried of cops wanting to do a knock and talk and smell that and then use that as probable cause to get a warrant and then you've got an automatic weapon in your face and your dog is dead on the porch....

and if they don't find anything in the house and you have a dead dog then you are going to be one RICH mfo :thumbsu: and yes the reason i found out it my neighbor down the street has them and i asked him this past spring why his house smells like weed lol (he is a really kool guy and a minimal smoker) and he brought me in the backyard and he had the same plants and i was like OMG lol

and if they don't find anything in the house and you have a dead dog then you are going to be one RICH mfo :thumbsu: and yes the reason i found out it my neighbor down the street has them and i asked him this past spring why his house smells like weed lol (he is a really kool guy and a minimal smoker) and he brought me in the backyard and he had the same plants and i was like OMG lol

Rich?? Not likely. The deck is stacked against the civilians.

Civilians have an uphill battle any time they interface with the system.

Archived