Iron Mtn. Cheesehead-2Yr Member, 1St Time Resident!

Megatron

Greetings and 420 everyone!

Im a recent transfer from SE WI, to Iron Mountain area and I've been a member of the site since '08-found lots of good info here and many uplifting (tho sometimes heartbreaking @same time) stories that have made me even more determined to get the f*%k out of my retarded backward-a#@ state and move to where I and my wife dont feel like we're living in fear all the time for trying to live clean, healthy drug-free lives.

I attended the Ann Arbor Oaksterdam event in 2008 and met several MMMA members there while I was learning everything I could about MMJ in MI...and then on my trip back to WI, I was arrested by Kalamazoo Cty. State Patrol and charged w/poss. of you-know-what. That evening in jail, I became even more determined to NEVER let anything stop me from doing what I KNOW is right, true, and just-especially after I talked w/my arresting officer on our ride to the jail, where he explained that if I'd had a MMJ card on me, he would have let me go home w/no charges (i barely had 3grams in car...after 2 days in Ann Arbor @ Oaksterdam:)-presuming I was a MI resident @the time.

SOOOO.....fast-forward several years, several thousand dollars in legal fees and equipment purchases, 1 great legal representative *Matt Abel ROCKS!*, and many, many successful grows later-and here I am back in my homeland (grew up in Tomahawk, WI only 2.5hrs from Iron MTn.) the beautiful North Woods!!! I have many years of experience w/hydro and 2 years exp. using aeroponic equipment, and I'm looking to learn all I can from some soil growers who wouldn't mind sharing their knowledge w/a eager student:) I will be offering my CG services eventually, but for now I'd just really like to get to know some more people from my area and get back to doing what I love more than anything: GROWING BIG, HEALTY PLANTS!!!! WOOT-WOOT!

regards,Megatron

• 1 month later...

Archived