Caregiver Cards

nvinson105

The new date is the valid one. Receiving a new card reflects that the MMP got their 20 days to receive, process, then approve or deny/notify you. The old card itself (or papers equivalent) becomes void the moment any change-of-status takes effect on Day 21. Don't expect new plastic for months, most of us learn. Our complete set of newest-papers-w/payment-proof becomes our MMP ID-equivalent so be sure to make copies before sending them in.

NOpe, you just wait, i have waited from 4 months to a total of 8 months for a patients card. Dont get impatient, its gonna be a while. Its there way of holding you up and making you feel unsafe even with the paperwork in..

i just added a new Patient and was sent a new card with info on back but my dates was changed. Does my old date still apply or the new one.?? :goodjob:

So then i don't have to renew my card till the new date? and if i add another Patient or more i won't have to reaply till the new Date???

:thumbsu: Thanks by the way

So then i don't have to renew my card till the new date? and if i add another Patient or more i won't have to reaply till the new Date???

:thumbsu: Thanks by the way

Please be aware that each card will carry it's own exp. date. Same goes for your own patient card if you have one. EACH caregiver card gets renewed through your patient and by his exp. date for his card.

Archived