Good Strain For Anxiety?

I am a light weight compared to most of you. I can not smoke a pure strong indica or sativa it sends me straight to a very bad panic attack. I have some really nice Agent Orange that heavy smokers find awesome. I love the smell and the taste but it doesn't take me long to go over the edge. It depends on how much you smoke and your own reaction to the different strains. I have to be really careful with indica because it can cause depression. I agree with kush being great. I can use it for both day time or night time use. I haven't had a bad kush yet and I have some OG that is perfect for me. For me a good mix of both is the best way to go. It depends on if your buying medical marijuana or street grade crap too, hopefully no one has to do that to get their meds. MM is so much more pure and if your new to this you have to be careful and remember to take it easy on anything you smoke because the strength is so much more powerful it takes very little to medicate.

My favorite is Mr. Nice Guy hands down. Long lasting, mellow smoke I can even smoke it without using my vaporizer and not cough my lungs up, totally eases pain, anxiety, gives a nice warm feeling without tiredness. I can actually get some physical work done when I medicate with it. I have a few health issues, DDD, arthritis on my spine, MS, and neuropathy that can cause me not to be able to function. I have found that Mr. Nice Guy pretty much fits the bill for all of it which is totally awesome. I can feel pretty normal and that is a God send. If Anyone has clones of Mr. Nice Guy I would love to get some. :)

Strain names don't mean anything unless it is the same phenotype cultivated under the same environmental conditions.

That is right on but it is nice to read what others find help them. What works well for one doesn't for another. I think everyone has to do the trial and error bit to find out what works best for them.

LC is not good for anxiety. I know of a case where a person just cannot do it. There is only one lc not a good one and a bad one. More musical chairs with names.

as with all strains they work differently on every person,and dosage makes a difference too,I love being able to figure out what works.

Archived