Just Sayin Hi Cause Its Been A While Since I Was Here Last.

I can't really remember the last time that I stopped by here to say howdy to everyone. A Lot has changed since then that's for sure! I've just been tryin to tighten up my game and make everything streamlined and organized in my veg and flower rooms. When everything is organized like that it all becomes easier like a factory assembly line. Well I came back with gifts to trade and share but it looks like I've been away too long and I'm gonna need a few of you vets who still remember me from before to vouch for my creditability. I hope that somebody remembers me cause I came back to this site just so I could help to hook up a patient in need the same way I was helped. However it works out I gotta say that this site was and continues to be a wonderful and extremely useful resource for both myself and the entire Medical Marijuana community here in Michigan. Thanks for all the help and I'll see you all in the forums in no time.

36chamberz

wonderful to see our old lost friend mingle back in. yes lots has changed over the last 2 yrs. and the 3MA isnt much of an exception. But one thing will never change here, Our love and commitment to the entire State of Michigan, and our desire to see all Mi Patients and Caregivers Safe and Free from Medical Prosecution....

I dont remember you as i just got here last spring about this very time....

wonderful to see our old lost friend mingle back in. yes lots has changed over the last 2 yrs. and the 3MA isnt much of an exception. But one thing will never change here, Our love and commitment to the entire State of Michigan, and our desire to see all Mi Patients and Caregivers Safe and Free from Medical Prosecution....

I dont remember you as i just got here last spring about this very time....

Amen brother! :goodjob:

Welcome back here..

Thanks a ton. I knew there was a reason that I liked to visit this site. It was because of all the nice people. Everyone is positive and nobody is jumping all on your case about irrelevant things. It's okay to give constructive criticsism but nobody likes being talked down to. Thanks for the welcome all. :D

Thanks a ton. I knew there was a reason that I liked to visit this site. It was because of all the nice people. Everyone is positive and nobody is jumping all on your case about irrelevant things. It's okay to give constructive criticsism but nobody likes being talked down to. Thanks for the welcome all. :D

thats a big point too...

some people think if they say Red and you say Magenta, your arguing with them lol

open communications with those Protective Guards Down is the only way to have constructive communications.

Archived