Tsa

Spartyon

I no there have been threads with people flying and tsa being ok with it but how long ago was this, with federal policy seems to chang on a daily basis. Anyone flown recently and been checked and still going ok? And should i call tsa and ask there current policy I am going to be flying soon from one medical freindly state to another.

just found this on tsa site says medicine must be declared

Food

All food must go through the X-ray machine. Do NOT bring food to the security checkpoint unwrapped, as shown in the image on the right.

Food must be wrapped or in a container. Unpeeled natural foods like fruit are okay, but half-eaten fruits must be wrapped.

Beverages

Effective Tuesday, September 26, TSA Adjusted The Ban On Liquids, Aerosols And Gels

Travelers may now carry through security checkpoints travel-size toiletries (3 ounces or less) that fit comfortably in ONE, QUART-SIZE, clear plastic, zip-top bag. Learn More

After clearing security, travelers can now bring beverages and other items purchased in the secure boarding area on-board aircraft.

There is no restriction on the amount of baby formula, breast milk, or medicines you can bring, but they must be declared and presented for inspection at the checkpoint.

Archived