Another Major Medical Marijuana Win Today

Neil Rockind secured another major medical marijuana win today – this time in the 16th District Court in Livonia. Livonia has proven itself hostile to medical marijuana and medical marijuan patients.

Months ago our client was caught growing medical marijuana plants in her backyard. Her plants were not in an enclosed, locked facility and she had more plants than her medical marijuana card allowed her to have. Luckily, Livonia decided to only charge her with a misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana.

Today, Neil Rockind got the original charge DISMISSED in exchange for our client’s plea to Possession of Paraphernalia. Further, Neil Rockind convinced the Judge to forgo probation! Our client simply has to paid fines and costs and she is now free to go about her life as normal and put this terrible situation behind her. No probation, no reporting to a probation agent, no drug tests, no monitoring at all. That’s not all — because the Possession of Marijuana charge was dismissed, she will suffer no “license sanctions” — her driver’s license will not be effected at all.

Neil Rockind, P.C. – Proving again and againwhy many consider us the ”go to” medical marijuana law firm in the State of Michigan!

• 2 months later...

i have court there this month for something dumber then this situation. hope i also get a win... they didnt decide to go with misdemeanor on me though. and i wasnt over plants or have plants on the residence hell its not even my legal address to begin with. but we shall see..... im praying for the best.

i have court there this month for something dumber then this situation. hope i also get a win... they didnt decide to go with misdemeanor on me though. and i wasnt over plants or have plants on the residence hell its not even my legal address to begin with. but we shall see..... im praying for the best.

If you don't mind sharing, can you tell us why you were arrested?

Neil Rockind is a fantastic lawyer. Probably the best in the state when it comes to MMJ. The testimony he gave before the house judicial committee while representing Cannabis Patients United was incredible, even though Thomas Loeb did the majority of the testimony.

my possesion charges were reduced by my team of attorneys to disturbing the peace.

hopefully if you have your paper work in order and a relationship established with your doctor, a mmj card and A GOOD LAWYER

some PA's and judges dont really want to go head to head with the lawyer and written law in mmj cases.

elements that helped me are i hired the best law firm to represent me

i had my paper work in order

i did my research

i was honest with attorneys

i wore a nice suit and tie to court

but most of all is the clout of the firm representing you

if everybody who got busted could hire the best lawyers for their court the mmj cases and outcomes could be better for all of us.

hopefully the cops will forget about her and she can remain low profile and avoid anymore problems expecially driving.

i think things will get better as mind sets change and lawyers get sharper teeth