How Many Morons Here Think Marijuana Should Be Illegal By Bill Hicks

• 3 weeks later...

Funny, 5 years ago we (marijuana users) were all pretty much for legalization. Now that we have medical marijuana so many of the smokers from yesteryear now feel that it should only be legal for medical use.... I think that's quite hypocritical. Sign the petition to legalize marijuana! We should ALL have the right to use marijuana.

Funny, 5 years ago we (marijuana users) were all pretty much for legalization. Now that we have medical marijuana so many of the smokers from yesteryear now feel that it should only be legal for medical use.... I think that's quite hypocritical.

Sign the petition to legalize marijuana! We should

ALL have the right to use marijuana.

A lot of patient advocates and mmj organizations, support the repeal of cannabis prohibition because the rights and protections, thought to be afforded by the MMA, have not been realized.

Many have always been for full legalization. In any case, anyone who can, should join the effort or continue to work for signatures while recruiting other volunteers.

There is a gathering planned in Lansing, at the Capitol, on Tuesday, during the day, starting around 11. Go to repealtoday.org.

Funny, 5 years ago we (marijuana users) were all pretty much for legalization. Now that we have medical marijuana so many of the smokers from yesteryear now feel that it should only be legal for medical use.... I think that's quite hypocritical. Sign the petition to legalize marijuana! We should ALL have the right to use marijuana.

Yeah... The irony is actually a bit depressing.

You have those in the loop that want to protect their earning potential... The b lack markets is what supports the prices we see... Yup, even the other states... Keeps medi prices high. Bet u wld see bows in the lower hundy's if we move foward.

Then you have the self-righteous ones that tout their new legal status as morally superior to other people... Even hear em saying that the others 'deserve' to be in jail and muck up tyhe medical status... Lmao.

Medi comes from those looking to end the persecution under the black market... Can't ever forget that... Like so many do.

Bottom line is that our existing drug policies are immoral... Fundamentally flawed. We can't just accept scraps while they conbtinue to make money off of jailing peaceful, otherwise law-abiding citizens. Its just wrong, any way ya cut it.

Selfish and shortsighted to hold it back.

Nice post guys.

I have seen numerous posts about not wanting stoners to participate here.

Who does that person think started these movements.

police, judges, lawyers?

No Cannabis consumers.

Where is my Rainbow Country?

While I wish to see legitimacy, we cannot for get to " Dance with the one who brought you".

Edited by ilynnboy

31 years ago? What were you getting hassled for?

Where were you in relation to that big fat line?

Not flaming, just asking?

Excellent question, I like it.

I was a 18 year old recreational user smoking a joint in a park. The cop hassled me and the judge laughed at the cop when I went to court. $25 fine. The court's time should not have been wasted in that way, as the judge clearly showed. Actually, I had some medical problems that had not been diagnosed yet, and cannabis was even helping me then. I had not seen a doctor about it yet so I was on the other side of the fat black line.