Celiac Disease Sucks

Hi,

My name is Mike, I have Celiac Disease. I suffer from IBS, joint pain, muscle spasms, muscle pain. I recently got my MMC and started growing. This looks like a cool place to hang out and chat with like minded individuals.

Welcome to the forum, your right this is a cool place to meet others if it wasn't for this site I would never have met half the people I call fiends today.

Glad to see your 'legal' and get to enjoy the relaxing process of growing the fine herb called Marijuana. Remember The more people you tell the less safe you are. Of coarse congrats but beware of who you share your legal status with example(don't tell your neighbors, just cause they are nice people). Just saying that for your own saftey, I went through a long drawn out court battle over cannabis recently, I wish that upon no one. Good luck with your grow I hope you find relief in your use of cannabis!

Trix

:bong2:

Allot of severe chronic pain patients through treatment have slugish digestion and bowel function are recommended to use gluten free diets that those with Celiac disease must follow . It is hard to do . My favorite Gluten Free Snack is On the Border Tortilla Chips ( sold at miejers and marked gluten free ) with approved refried beans , nacho sauce ( I think Frito Lay is the one approved ) with home made salsa including fresh green peppers and tomato's . It is allot of work to be gluten free I have never mastered it and thankfully my body is forgiving . Welcome you will find people from every part of the State here with all sorts of health issues working towards positive outcomes self treating with cannabis .

One person in Jackson was making medables with cannabis butter , cinnamon , and sugar that was poured over tortilla chips that was fantastick . At least the batch I sampled was and one could use glueten free chips for a base . Gluten free med ables are definitely something caregivers should learn about and consider making available . I hope you share your knowledge as you can . No pressure this has to be fun not all work .

Edited by Croppled1

• 2 months later...

Hi mike, my favorite gluten free is annies mac and cheese, easy quick meal. I dont know if I have celiac but my dad does and is 10 times better now that hes strict with it. I definetely feel healthier now that I have been experimenting with it.