Hey (again); Looking For Possible Vet Support Groups

Hi, I had a more thorough posting on this subject but for some reason it was not 'posted'. I've been looking around for veteran type communities that support the use of marijuana, more specified towards PTSD perhaps. I live in Saginaw, MI and am a vet with a library of hospital records explaining how much my brain enjoyed touring the middle east. Anyways, for what it's worth I was a grunt. I have my old area code from NC, camp jejune; pm me if you have any info; if your selling male enhancement vitamins, please don't call. Thanks everyone, Dave K.

Admin edit..no posting phone number's.

Thanks for your service sir

I must tell you we are not selling anything

That North Carolina cell phone probably won't get much business in michigan

I assume you are a card carrying new resident ?

In case anyone is interested?

oh, sorry about that, I have all my paperwork but my 21 days wont be up until the mid of next month with the cashed check business. I'm basically looking for a vet group and thought some vets would be in the area perhaps and are linked with the site. I moved back in 2006 so I was just lazy and/or didn't care about changing my zip. I understand the terms of legality for MMJ but just figured I'd try put a step out to make friends with vets who understand the medicinal benefits of MM. Thanks for the reply and number correction.-Dave

Hi, I had a more thorough posting on this subject but for some reason it was not 'posted'. I've been looking around for veteran type communities that support the use of marijuana, more specified towards PTSD perhaps. I live in Saginaw, MI and am a vet with a library of hospital records explaining how much my brain enjoyed touring the middle east. Anyways, for what it's worth I was a grunt. I have my old area code from NC, camp jejune; pm me if you have any info; if your selling male enhancement vitamins, please don't call. Thanks everyone, Dave K.

Admin edit..no posting phone number's.

There was a guy n Clare ,Michigan who was wokring on something like this..He siad he was working with the people at the ( i think was vfw) by the river there..I need to make it apoint to stop there and see if /whats going on with it..Thanks for the reminder..I do not remember the guys name who came to the meeting..But he had to run early ,before he could say much..