Patient In Need Of Caregiver In St. Joe / Benton Harbor Area

BlueSmoke

I am trying to assist a former patient with finding a new caregiver. He was my patient for over a year, and was great to deal with. He needs a mix of smokable meds, and medibles. He is not high use rate, usually a 1/4 a week, and 6-12 cookies. He stopped being my patinet when he moved out of state, and when he moved back, he moved to far from me to make my being his caregiver an option.

He has asked me to help him find a caregiver that knows how to grow and work with patients. If you think you would be interested in taking on another patient, let me know, and I can provide his information. You would possess the plants for him, and he was not accustomed to free meds, but did get meds are a reasonable rate.

Blue Skies!

• 1 month later...

I have a patient opening. I am in the Lansing area, but make about 2 trips a month to Benton Harbor area. Quality meds and medibles available, I also work with patients to make sure I am providing them with the strain that works best for them and their condition. Patient care is my top priority. I also will research conditions and provide reading material, etc. if the patient desires.