Compassion Clubs In Grand Traverse County?

Don't remember hearing about a club in GT. Maybe someone else around here knows for sure.

There was me and one other person at my kitchen table in Dec 2008 to start a club in my county. All you need is 2 to start. That eventually grew to 200+ compassionate folks doing what they do best. Helping, sharing, learning, teaching.

Best of luck to you MellieBee.

the first compassion club lasted 2 years on the parkway at the openspace with a permited farmers

market then was shut down due to pressure from the assessorss office on the landlord with the

unclear laws at that time.we had hundreds of members. since then we still have have several who

would be more then happy to reopen if... we can find an inexpensive building to rent but with the current

laws as they are we dont expect to have the farmers market model open.

a striaight compassion club model is tough to open without revenue but an excellent way to network w/

other caregivers and patients and the sharing of knowledge and support.

We may be limited to the libary..at this time.hopefully the nov. elections may change that.

everyone is unpatiently waiting.and yes we are looking!

Peace.......