Funny? Not!

ruebo

Just wanted to tell a story illustrating the events of my last go round that got my heart pumping. Well it was not too long ago in a greenish galaxy far from legal that I was in the latter stages of growth and bounty. Well i had about half in masons and half still a reachin for the lumenescent god of my shirt closet when at the late hour of the night I heard a poundin at the door, hmmm...tremble.. its freepin 2am, this cant be good, hooo boy. So I tip toed out of my room and had a peek around the corner that opens up to the hallway connecting to the front door...Whoa! What is that bloody flashlight doin shining in through the glass on the front door... more pounding. Sheeeite! This went on for a few more moments of utter terror when my brother came up from downstairs and told me he saw a LEO at the front door through his bedroom window downstairs... Well buy me some time!!! Bro: ok.. So I feverishly darted into action shoving every single thing pertaining to said into the attic located above in a crawl space in the closet. Flushing, thats right floooosh.... bye bye. Luckily I only was into my trim at this point and not the good so by the time I was reaching for my refreshing colas, my bro came in and stopped me with stating that the LEO was just trying to find out if we were ok as bros car had just been stolen and mine had been vandalized and the neighbor had called reporting reporting this, I nearly blacked out..Oh how I love murphys law...

Maybe he had extra double duty desirable medicine and the Leo may want to sample or steal it. Unless they are connected through the registry, he couldn't even consider donating an 1/8 to Leo, legally.

Bro you must remember that if they don't have a warrant then they shouldn't be let in. Greet the Leo outside w door locked or talk to them through a window. If they did have a warrant, there would be more than one of them. This isn't the first time someone overreacted to the cops. It's been called a war on drugs and they are not your friend.

No,( researching CG but not one yet) this was a personal op for myself a while back, just wanted to share a story that ended much better than it began:) Also pointing out that when u least expect and are prepared for it situations can deteriorate rather quickly and preparedness and yes thank you staying cool will be your best method.

[think Cujo is pointing out that Edward didn't read your post very well, so why bother giving you guff when you made yourself clear.]

Yes been there, two cops at my front door at 3:30 am... someone called-in a noise complaint and they had the wrong address. no biggie, I knew that it didn't smell outside of house or near front door. know your rights, demand them.