A Caregiver Is Not Covered By Sec.8 !?

ok so i was a little off on the plant count mrs care giver was carded for 72 plants mr caregiver for 12 for a total of 84 they had 72 some still growing inclosed and locked in a green house (there was 2 or 3 of them in the backyard green houses not plants )( the locked green house's are also behind 7' privacy fence ) and the rest were in the veg and cloneing stage point is mr and ms caregiver had there own plants in SEPRATE AREAS and was under what they where carded for at the time except mr with 12 had his max that he was allowed and mrs w/ 60 was under

Okay, to tackle the weight issue, Stems, branches, fan leaves and roots are not considered usable meds. Nor is plants pulled from the ground.

What boggles my mind is that this city has the tax money to pursue a case they will lose in the long run. In my city they are asking for more tax money, so is the state and the county.

Do you really think I am receptive to giving them more money to waste on such court cases???

Not a chance in hades!!

Folks go to city hall and ask for a sample of the election ballet. It will tell you who is up for reelection and if they are asking for a millage, or a new county tax.

I have read some of my local sample and the state wants to amend the Headly law that limits property taxes! The city wants a millage tax, and the county wants to raise property taxes. Yeah they all have their hands out. I say no to any new taxes, it is hard enough to make ends to meet as it is for me. Any new taxes will force me to move out of state or to another country.

ok so court is tomorrow at 10 am 200 N. main st mt.pleasant mi 48858 2nd floor crt room 4 any SUPPORT from the MMMA comunity will be aprichated and if we win will be compensated by the freedom and protections the LAW is suposed to provide please be there to show your support the prosecutor thinks we are all just a bunch of lazy pot heads and nobody realy cares abought whats going on lets show them if u can be there please come

Okay, to tackle the weight issue, Stems, branches, fan leaves and roots are not considered usable meds. Nor is plants pulled from the ground.

All leaves count, the law reads:

"Usable marihuana" means the dried leaves and flowers of the marihuana plant, and any mixture or preparation thereof, but does not include the seeds, stalks, and roots of the plant."

A plant pulled form the ground not counting is still up for debate as no court rulings have been made on the subject yet.

Isabella County. This is the Mt. Pleasant jurisdiction where the McQueen dispensary COA /SupremeCourt Case came from.

Master Caregiver: in response to your repeated queries re community funding? Sorry, to my knowledge MMMA is not set up to do it and never has been. Michael Komorn, Medical Marijuana Atty, takes cases and administers (owns) this board. Unfortunately, your friends/acquaintances hired the wrong atty (obviously).