Lets See How Long It Is Taking To Get A Pt Card?

will the card be on time, early or late?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. will my card come in the 21 day window I allowed it?

• yes it will come before the 21 days
    • No it will be after the 21 days
    • It will be here sat 12-1-12 the day it expires

I sent in my renewell yesterday, 11-10-12 my card expires on 12-1-12, that is 21 days from when I sent my personal check, renew cert, c.g attesation, blah blah blah,

When I sent my pt;s renewal in, it took less than 21 days, we got her card and my c.g card like in less than 21 days and at least 2 weeks before they expired, according to the date the check was cashed, they actualy made the card the next day!

so I figured since I already have my c.g card, I would wait and send mine in 21 days before expiring!

who thinks I will get it before my expire date, after, or on the date?

Peace

Jim

I'm carrying paperwork these days because, like you, I thought the turnaround would be quick now. The state received my renewal paperwork on 10/15 and so far, no response.

Same for me, i sent in not one but two renewals for my patients, both on oct 1st give or take a day.. still no cards, one a renewal, one a cg change form..havent seen either one yet. approx six weeks,, on a brighter note, i sent in my renewal and got my new card in 19 days.. go figure??

I'm carrying paperwork these days because, like you, I thought the turnaround would be quick now. The state received my renewal paperwork on 10/15 and so far, no response.

im not real concerned, like i said i have my c.g card, its good till oct 1 2013, so me and mine are covered either way, well ya know what i mean, im curious to see how long it takes for mine,,,my pt is my lady, like i said we got ours in like 2 wks or something, it is the first time ive had a card for more than 12 months lmao, (c.g card) and my pt has hers, we live at the same adress, so we shall see soon eh, I will let ya know when check is cashed!

Peace

Jim

p.s so far we all voted the same lol! even though ive seen em come like now, I still am very optimistic, but mostly im thinking later not sooner or on time lol!

edit= hey washtenaut, we sent in my pt's renew and of course my c.g form, and got it in less than 21 days, we prob got ours the day you sent yours in, and we had our card at least 2 weeks before it expired! I sent hers in 6 weeks before expiration! I was so surprised to see it when we did, but im on my 4th yr now, I dont even watch the mail any longer! wtf cares any more lol? no need for me to carry paper work as a pt, i dont medicate off of my property or privat property! never when we are traveling, I do an oil capsule if we have a long trip, and that exactly what i get is a good long trip lol! I dont drive ever on meds :yahoo-wave::bong7bp::bong2:

Edited by phaquetoo

• 3 weeks later...

Ok who ever voted it would be here on the 1st wins!! I schit you not!

I sent in check on 11-10,

They signed for mail on 11-13

check cashed on 11-16

Card arrived today 12-1 the day last yrs expires!

My c.g got his c.g card yesterday, only 20 days!

It took exactly 21 days from the day I mailed it till the day I recieved my card! I guess I wont have to go one day w/o my plastic this yr, for c.g or pt card!

Im on my 4th yr, I was checking the mail for this last week, I said this morning to my lady, if it dont come today I dont have to check the mail any more lol, I had my cert for like 4 weeks before i mailed it, I wanted to see if it would come on time, and it did, well I'lll bee!!

Peace

Jim

lol ok I changed my vote on saturday, the 1st, lets hope all start getting their cards on time and we dont need no stinkin paper work to be legal, both me and my pt and my c,g got our cards on time, no lapse no expiring of any of our cards, that is a whole lot better than last yr at this time, I was waiting on my c.g card to start back up growing, I wouldnt do it on paper work, Im always the one saying most did something wrong if leo gets ya, and Im never to sure if leo will wind up at our house because of my older step kids and his friends, I dont want no problems!

Ive been accused of scamming becuase im a c.g and I have a c.g, well Im sure glad I still have my c.g, I got a case of mites bad enough to where I just yanked out my 4 plants in veg, I let the ones in bud go for a while, I didnt see any mites on them, I figure even if there are any I can make some bho out of them and keep it for myself (i wouldnt give a pt or anyone something with mites) im pretty sure the way i make my oil it will get rid of all the mites and there eggs and poo poo, Im totaly redoing my room, Im getting out of the tents, and gonna make my room a whole lot more workable for situations like That, but if I didnt have my c.g, id pretty much be sol and paying way to much for my meds, I do feel bad for people who dont have a good c.g or even a dispense, But im in no way doing anyting ilegal being a c.g to one pt and having a c.g! Ive had my c.g for 3 yrs now, and ive been a c.g for almost 2yrs, Im gladd I bought all the right lites and fans and everything else with these lil tents, but they are gonna get scrubbed clean like new and get put away for now, time to do things the right way, but for now Im painting the whole house for the woman, and than i can dedicate my time to making things better in my room, until than, thank god I have a great c.g!

Peace

Jim

It's been both ways this year. 3 patients got their cards in 3 weeks or less, and one waited 2 months. My caregiver cards have taken up to 14 weeks, but my patient card was 18 days. They have improved the patient card speed overall, but the CG cards are still late. I've taken to having 2 of my 4 patients registrations falling on opposite 6 month marks; that way I'm always legal by at least 2 state issued cards without having to rely on paperwork copies only. I only have 30 plants for myself and 4 patients at any one time

I say you will have yours before christmas John!

Happy Holidays to You and Yours!

Peace

Jim

i think so too Jim :jig:

and thank you for the holiday wishes... backatcha... :blow-a-heart:

hope to get together with you one of these days... buy you a cup of coffee.. :drinking-coffee:

we live fairly close to each other... going to have to work on that as my new years resolution :)

have a great day and a warm and joyful holiday season. :stuff:

could be that renewals are slowed by not using the renewal application or so says their web site. i can't imagine that dragging the process out for four months.

Why wouldnt you use the renewell form? unless you forgot to renew and have to start over with a rec!

Peace

Jim