Cannabis For Infant's Brain Tumor, Doctor Calls Child "a Miracle Baby"

knucklehead bob

Medical marijuana is gaining acceptance, but could it even help kids? Dr. William Courtney has seen it happen, and on Friday, told HuffPost Live host Alyona Minkovski about it. Saying he was "quite a skeptic 5 or 6 years ago", Dr. Courtney continued that "my youngest patient is 8 months old, and had a very massive centrally located inoperable brain tumor." The child's father pushed for non-traditional treatment utilizing cannabis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/cannabis-for-infants-brai_n_2224898.html

Thanks for the post, I sent the link to a few of my friends, my oncologist, my family doctor, my recommending doctor and I'm going to send it to my legislators next, including Dave Camp. It would be nice if a few thousand of you did the same. Oh ya, I posted it to that Facebook thing, too! Not bad for an old guy, huh?

OK, got to go look up email addy's for the boys in Lansing.

Baby Recovered From Brain Tumor With Daily Dose of Marijuana

they opted to treat their baby with cannabinoid oil (a form of marijuana) on the baby's pacifier twice a day.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/147477/baby_recovered_from_brain_tumor?fb_action_ids=471912052845441&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=post_top&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Edited by knucklehead bob