Medical Marijuana Battle Fought In County Courtroom

"This case will be thrown out eventually ,it's just a question of when."

I haven't gone as far as you have in the system, but you are 100% correct, the case will be thrown out and you shall prevail. All of us who are in the same or similar circumstances shall prevail.

The law is what it is and MUST be followed by all, not just the patients and caregivers. Thank the writers of this bill for Section 8 and thank the people of the state of Michigan for voting in our law.

Completely agree.

Dr. Bob

"This case will be thrown out eventually ,it's just a question of when."

I haven't gone as far as you have in the system, but you are 100% correct, the case will be thrown out and you shall prevail. All of us who are in the same or similar circumstances shall prevail.

The law is what it is and MUST be followed by all, not just the patients and caregivers. Thank the writers of this bill for Section 8 and thank the people of the state of Michigan for voting in our law.

We must be allowed to live out the rest of our lives in peace.

I agree

Have you talked to the A C L U ? Were are they aren't they the people's Lawyer

People that are sick are being railroaded and theirs Right stepped on from theses court rooms

I've never mentioned that, you brought it up. You know I would go to court and you know I offered a free second opinion years ago when you were with THCF. Any time, just call. Would help King if he asked as well, but that is up to him.

Dr. Bob

Thanks Doc

Just knowing that you support us and many here that are Legal means a lot to us

We will be coming back to see you soon after the new year

Its going to be a great year for the Community things our going to change

For the better for all that are in the courts

I feel that once we win our case people will be able to tell a jury as to why they are using mmj