Curious Indoor Growing Question(Sorry If Asked)..

First of all, i hope you all are doing well, having a good day, and growing successfuly :)

I am a MMMP, patient( 3 months), I am protected to cultivate, but have never cultivated plants(meds), partly due to housing, situation and because i have concerns about the following question.

So my biggest concern is smell. I will have an apartment soon, I am considering cultivating, 1-3 plants. Most likely it will be in a small tent or box, with a t5(2 bulb, 10k lumen) maybe some CFL's and of course a small carbon filter, maybe some gel, car freshners(kidding :P).

So, Are there any strains out there that are less pungent? i know the thc has become very potent and im assuming the funk has, as well.

I was thinking about starting off with an auto flower strain, or a indica/kush. I know, Barney's has some fruity strains(Tangerine, Vanilla), and G13, has a bubble gum kush. I was thinking about going local and picking up some tricloud beans, too. I mention those strains because i hear they are beginner friendly and pretty strong. but do they reek, or smoke my stealth out?

Ideally, im looking for a strain, with high cbd, for pain assoiciated with some health issues. Im not interested in starting with a sativa, as i hear they can take longer and produce more stank :)

Any help is appriciated, i love the plant, although i have never grown it, but cant wait to get started.

Thanks in advanced fellow MMMP patients, and caregivers.