Teen Marijuana Use May Show No Effect On Brain Tissue, Unlike Alcohol, Study Finds

knucklehead bob

tell that to cbs this morning, it says that it hurts teenagers, and alchol didnt even come up! imagine that? alcohol is the number 1 killer of people in america, but they only show mj smokers as them being harmed by the green plant, it dont matter about the grains and wheat and barley all the farmers are getting paid to grow to make alcohol, How come our farmers are not trying to grow cannabiss? I bet mmj and all of the other things we can do with the male cannabiss plant alone could get our debts down and provide a ton of jobs! no no not pot, just brew alcohol and make whine and liquir its safe, it dont cost the state nothing huh? our jails are full of drunk drivers, our cemetery's are full of people who died from alcohol directly or indirectly, does any one know any body that died from mmj? I personaly dont, and as far as kids using it, yea ive witnessed the silliness it does to them, and the munchies and giggling they do, man I just want to spank there butts when they giggle and have fun doing something that dont kill their brain cells, I tell them to drink beer, yea....NOT!

Peace

Jim

tell that to cbs this morning, it says that it hurts teenagers, and alchol didnt even come up! imagine that? alcohol is the number 1 killer of people in america, but they only show mj smokers as them being harmed by the green plant, it dont matter about the grains and wheat and barley all the farmers are getting paid to grow to make alcohol, How come our farmers are not trying to grow cannabiss? I bet mmj and all of the other things we can do with the male cannabiss plant alone could get our debts down and provide a ton of jobs! no no not pot, just brew alcohol and make whine and liquir its safe, it dont cost the state nothing huh? our jails are full of drunk drivers, our cemetery's are full of people who died from alcohol directly or indirectly, does any one know any body that died from mmj? I personaly dont, and as far as kids using it, yea ive witnessed the silliness it does to them, and the munchies and giggling they do, man I just want to spank there butts when they giggle and have fun doing something that dont kill their brain cells, I tell them to drink beer, yea....NOT!

Peace

Jim

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you, yours and everyone out there. I medicate so I extend my Christmas greetings a little early, lest I forget!

Jim, I love your sense of humor this morning and I agree 100%, spank the happy right out of them!

Nice sarcasm Jim.

Alcohol is a poison.

Cannabis is NOT... There are studies that show cannabinoids occur naturally in Breast milk.

This study was done with Non Cannabis using Mothers, as well as past users. Go figure.

Where is the alcohol in breast milk????

Like I said Poison.