What's The Best

cujo

here is my choice works good too. but I started with 600w. and got too much bud from my first plants yes too much over 21/2 oz on a couple of them.( idica) 1 x Lumatek 750W 240V Dimmable Electronic Ballast $184.90 1 x Digilux 1000W HPS Grow Bulb Enhanced Blue Spectrum $59.90 and if you have good ac the cheap wings with superspreaders work nice (they worked better than hoods).

Edited by cujo

• 2 weeks later...

500 isn't bad if you are a patient with 12 plants.

A 4x4 tent with a 600 exhausted with a 4 inch blower/scrubber, assuming you purchase teens in 3 gallon containers (9 weeks 9 plants), can give you a steady supply of 2.5 oz per week plus extracts. Summertime will require ac, winter is free.

It's all about light, food, and air flow. What would I do with an unlimited budget? First, off to cannabis college to take the outdoor/greenhouse course or enroll in the botany program at MSU. Then, I would bury a boxcar and construct a greenhouse on top with forced ventilation that can be routed fresh, or be the exhaust from the boxcar (which would serve as the indoor grow when temps allow). This would also allow me to heat the greenhouse at night simply by operating the indoor grow (hopefully). And by hanging a bunch of lights in the greenhouse and running them to supplement the sun in November and December, I (again hopefully) could successfully run landrace sativas in my greenhouse.

Haha, but then again it might be cheaper just to buy a small farm in Puerto Rico and wait out national legalization...

how the heck you going to keep 12 plants with one light? now that I need a c hoods it's two plants per 600w. or 4 under the 750w. with big hood. the rest under flouros in the veg room. now if you got good ac and an open wing with super spreader you could maybe pull it off, but it won't make ounces per plant.

9 plants in 3 gallon containers under a 600 in flower plus 2 or 3 in veg.

My bushes cover a whole light they don't like to share with another plant. and if I put 4 plants in smaller pots under the big hood they have to be small,and then the harvest is small. 2 med. lg.plants in that same light produce better than the 4 small plants. I find that 7 gal pots are to small if you use good bennies. I'm using 25gal. pots now when you get so much root in the pot that water won't penetrate you got to go big. try those products from Extreme gardening they are like the cheapest best performing bennies that I've tried. but you will need a pot that can handle all that root. of course sometimes I veg for 8-10 wks. and the 10/10 was were the problem with 7 gal. pots happened. Edited by cujo

Restorium2, I really, really love the idea of putting the res. underground, for geothermal help. That is a fantastic idea, and I wonder if more folks will take this idea and try to emulate some aspects of geothermal free help from mother earth that you are utilizing here. Maybe even expand it to include flower totes/buckets, vegging totes/buckets, mother plants, etc. The more the better if it could be made practical and simple for folks to try some of this practice. Very nicely done.

Peace...

GeothermalEnergyLogo.pngGeothermalEnergy.gifDSC00121.jpgSchool_Layout_GeothermalEnergy.pnggeothermalsystemhowitworks.jpg29139_107851092593279_100001051656052_59452_4260779_n.jpgScreenShot19.jpgGNG.jpg

Edited by Bisharoo