You can bet these practices are widespread. When addressing the legislature during public comment, I thought is appropriate to write regarding civil asset forfeiture and pointing up that it has become the mother's milk of law enforcement that flows freely from that cash sow. For that reason opportunities for corruption are common and it is impossible to imagine that embezzlement is not happening everywhere. It is a point that should be held up in our positions as a foil to the extensive lobbying that goes on between law enforcement and the legislature.This article is entirely pertinent to that.

• 3 weeks later...

Corruption sures happens alot in the drug enforcement area of law enforcement Luke Davis of OMNI was criminaly charged for using his position as top drug cop to raid peoples homes and empty them out entirely one of the places he raided he claimed he found a stem in the trash and took everything in the mans house even though no drugs outside of prescribed opiates were found at the home.

Once LT Davis was indicted he went to the bank and withdrew 100 grand and gave half to his girlfriend who promptly turned him in yet after showing he has the means and reason to run hes let out on bond you know as well as i if not for the thin blue line he would be held minus bond if it were me or you we would all be making collect calls and eating bologna sammiches about right now .