Just Smoked Some Weed And It Was 'popping' As It Burned In

What do you mean by "I don't think?"

Are you speaking from experience?  Or guessing?

I don't have much experience with over fertilized/under flushed cannabis, i almost always get a good flush and i don't over do it on the nutrients. Once or twice i didn't get to flush as good as i would have liked, but it burned fine. A friend told me about some outdoor cannabis he over fertilized so bad that it wouldn't smoke no matter what you did. I'v got mites a few times but they never got very bad and i trashed the infested plants. I'm mostly going off what iv read or been told. i'v been told that mites pop. Iv never foliar fed either though, so i guess maybe that could cause it to crackle and pop as described. If it was me I'd just get out the microscope and take a closer look.

Larry Kings Kush ???. If so i need to get my hands on a clone or two of that :) of that strain

Yes, I grew this stuff, which is King's Kush grown in LHB's hydro RDWC with DynaGrow nutes at 5.9 ph and 1000 ppm. This is weed that was cut from a plant which failed to continue revegging, so got its final haircut 3 weeks after the first. The buds got a chance to cure hanging on the live plant.
King's Kush is naturally smooth, never harsh; in fact I've dubbed it 'Smooth Kush'.
The original harvest did not burn sparkling--just the stuff cut later that had stayed on to spur the reveg. In fact nothing grown in this hydro has ever sparked. And the LHB system is no-flush. Maybe it's the Mighty Wash I sprayed on the plants going into reveg?

KingPinn, The seller of King's Kush (which I haven't heard called Larry King Kush), has mothers from European seed and does clones and teens to order with $ down on the price of $20 a clone, $40 per teen. She is on 94 near Eastpointe and SCS.

Edited by pic book

I love King's Kush cause it is so quick @42 days, so heavy (and pretty) and mostly on the main cola, and cause in soilless (7 gallons) it's a regular 4 oz when flowered at 22" and ends up only 34" tall, and is smooooth. But multi-stake and tie the main cola or it will fall down.

Edited by pic book