Just Smoked Some Weed And It Was 'popping' As It Burned In

Sorry to tell you that you now have contracted the notorious 'Monsanto Madness'......lol.  Just kidding.

I have had that sparkler effect happen and always thought that it meant that the meds were not completely flushed of fertilizers.  I am not sure about this but felt that if there was large amounts of phosphorous remaining you might get some firework effects.  Hopefully someone will be able to tell us what's really happening there.

I'm not so sure about the flushing thing years ago we never flushed anything and never had this issue.  I did however have an issue with some White Widow max that seemed to have a bunch of tiny little seeds or something like that very small like the head of a pin. maybe even a little smaller

Edited by itisi

Did you grow this stuff??

Yes, I grew this stuff, which is King's Kush grown in LHB's hydro RDWC with DynaGrow nutes at 5.9 ph and 1000 ppm. This is weed that was cut from a plant which failed to continue revegging, so got its final haircut 3 weeks after the first. The buds got a chance to cure hanging on the live plant.

King's Kush is naturally smooth, never harsh; in fact I've dubbed it 'Smooth Kush'.

The original harvest did not burn sparkling--just the stuff cut later that had stayed on to spur the reveg. In fact nothing grown in this hydro has ever sparked. And the LHB system is no-flush. Maybe it's the Mighty Wash I sprayed on the plants going into reveg?

Edited by pic book

The one and only time I had this happen it was from some immature tiny green seeds from a mild hermied plant every time it would hit those little beans its would pop.

this makes even more sense as he revegged the plant, right? so possibly a better chance of lil hermies from doubling up. i'm beginning to really like revegging as I've been experimenting w it lately.

Yeah, a hand-scope wld tell you immediately if it's a pest issue.

talk to the grower. lolz

The one and only time I had this happen it was from some immature tiny green seeds from a mild hermied plant every time it would hit those little beans its would pop.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Edited by Juicy