What Is Wrong?

williams2311

Well ill start off by saying sorry for all the posts everyone but now I have one plant in flower strain is bubblegum and I'm using fox farm ocean mix they are under a 8 bulb t5 fixture with just 4 bulbs on a about 1.5 or 2 inches away from plant I'm not sure what the pH is I have yet to buy something to check it the temp has been up and down its been around 82 85 which is to hot I just got it cooled down to 73 but will probably be back to 80 in the morning. Also I am sure I stressed them out the first 2 days so with that being said I'm wondering what the marks are on the two leafs?

First off man its just a plant relax and take a breath this stuff is simplistic and your in soil the most forgiving of all mediums growing medical quality cannabis is 90% genetics and equipment 10% skill a couple minor spots on a plant are nothing get a camera take a picture and show us what's up.

(If using a cell phone camera  or personal camera turn off the GPS function .)

First off man its just a plant relax and take a breath this stuff is simplistic and your in soil the most forgiving of all mediums growing medical quality cannabis is 90% genetics and equipment 10% skill a couple minor spots on a plant are nothing get a camera take a picture and show us what's up.

(If using a cell phone camera  or personal camera turn off the GPS function .)

That very last part was definitely some good advice, KingD :)