Ohio Rights Group Ballot

I didn't realize Ohio has more people than us[MI] by about 2 million.  hmmm

But we have over twice the land mass in MI @ 96,000 mi2 v Ohio 44,000 mi2 ...

wiki -Ohio

But dude nobody lives in the UP.  If we just counted the lower half I think that would be more accurate.,  They do have 3 big cities, cleveland, cinnci, and Columbus.  Then Toledo.  We just have Detroit and Grand rapids.  Flint town and Sagnasty don't really count they are barely secondary cities.  Oops and I forgot the ZOO....how could I forget kalamazoo..lol

Akron, Youngstown, Dayton. Ohio has had more people than Michigan for awhile. Granholm ran us into the ground. Better growers in Ohio too.

Akron, Youngstown, Dayton. Ohio has had more people than Michigan for awhile. Granholm ran us into the ground. Better growers in Ohio too.

whoa their ..better growers down their ..not sure about all that kimosabe..!!  Just because a few dudes took another polyhybrid and sold it to HYPED up SWERVE I would not say they have better Growers.

However they do have more people than us.  But that does not correlate to better.  we have more legal growers up here without a debate.  So with that being said the odds of higher quality being up here than OH i would say is on our side.

Don't buy into the hype of one story DeathStar...its just another Marketing ploy.  I have been in grows with legit DS and frankly I did not buy into the hype especially after the guy was just a notch below mine skill wise.  The smoke of DeathStar was above average but i did not even choose to run it.

So what else does OH have on besides DeathStar..?   Lots of people prefer to stay low key and not go mass market route. 

Haha.

I was just stirring up a little MI vs OH! There are good and bad growers everywhere. Just joking around.

As far as OH clone only elite strains.

Dumpster

The first real Death Star, not the new stuff from seeds or the breeding cuts that got leaked in 2008

Lemon G

OGRE aka pre 96 Sensi Star cut out of Cinci

Misty Skunk

Schwartz

I would put all of those above 99% of what I have seen in Amsterdam, LA, and yes even MI.

Haha.

I was just stirring up a little MI vs OH! There are good and bad growers everywhere. Just joking around.

As far as OH clone only elite strains.

Dumpster

The first real Death Star, not the new stuff from seeds or the breeding cuts that got leaked in 2008

Lemon G

OGRE aka pre 96 Sensi Star cut out of Cinci

Misty Skunk

Schwartz

I would put all of those above 99% of what I have seen in Amsterdam, LA, and yes even MI.

maan...what about the Polyhybrids x to some land race then back to the POLY.  Thats whats up.  going straight Poly to Poly is not how I would roll.  But I am not into breeding...yet..lol...

I gotts show some love though to all the Quality Organic growers here in Metro D though....I am sure the guys in OH are good but I have to show the love for us all up here.

Edited by motorcitymeds

Of course my favorite part of Ohio is Cedar Point. Second would have to be Toledo. Formerly the Port of Miami. 

Extremly interesting is the name Toledo that they changed it too.  It is also a city in Spain. In fact  one the Jews were asked to depart in 1492. It was there home for apx 500 yrs previously.

I have definitely had some impressive meds out of the D. Couldn't tell ya if they were organic or not but I loved smoking them.

i can smell hydro versus organic right away.  Its canbe hard to tell hydro by sight but sometiems the hydro can be a little bit brighter because of the salts locking up in hydro...but a good hydro guy can get it out naturally.  Organics are the only way..to me.  i just do not want phosphates, phosphurus or tri-or di-phosphates in trace amounts in my system.

Or urea, or amonia by products.  All the stuff in grows store that are not organic are basically gas/chemical plant derived..!!

Of course my favorite part of Ohio is Cedar Point. Second would have to be Toledo. Formerly the Port of Miami. 

Extremly interesting is the name Toledo that they changed it too.  It is also a city in Spain. In fact  one the Jews were asked to depart in 1492. It was there home for apx 500 yrs previously.

Huh..?  U lost me on the jews part..?

Too many people owed them money because they could charge usury.  So to get rid of the debts, they abolished the debtees.

i can smell hydro versus organic right away.  Its canbe hard to tell hydro by sight but sometiems the hydro can be a little bit brighter because of the salts locking up in hydro...but a good hydro guy can get it out naturally.  Organics are the only way..to me.  i just do not want phosphates, phosphurus or tri-or di-phosphates in trace amounts in my system.

Or urea, or amonia by products.  All the stuff in grows store that are not organic are basically gas/chemical plant derived..!!

My sentiments exactly!!!!!

I think it was just meant as a bit of trivia.

learn something every day.

Google Corporate ShareCropping.  It;s rampant inthe chicken, egg, and beef industries.  Disgusting what corporations do via means of ShareCropping.  Slavery still exists. 

This is why I am so adament against the dispensaries.  They rape a CG who needs money to pay bills and bend them over.  If a CG was able to apply for a dispensary license and sell his own meds to the open market without using a dispensary to rape them that I how I see the progress moving.  Allow the CG/proprietor to bring his meds to the market and be paid fair market value.  And trust me at like 10-15 a gram for high grade TRUE Organic these thiefs chargeing 20-25 a gram will be out of business. And if you were to be reasonable and charge 10-15 a gram a proprietor could earn a good living and pay all his taxes local/state/federal.

I was on a dispensary's site here in Macomb and they are charging 90.00 <<<an eigth.  YES 90.00 a fuxin eigth..!!!   WTF..how do people afford that..?  better yet why do people pay that...?????

I dont judge what other people do with their money. Ever bought high grade in NYC? Prices are astronomical. If people were not williing to pay those prices they would not be that high. I dont buy into the Dispensaries rip people off mode of thinking. No one is forcing people to do anything. If you don't like what they do then find a different method. I would gladly pay 25 for a gram if the 15$ gram is junk. In 1996 an eight of high grade on the streets of Cleveland was 50$, Today the price is still 50$. Our dollar is worth less then it was 20 years ago so if anything prices should be higher, in the "black market". I dont want anybody in my buisness or in my grow, I apply that same line of thinking to Dispensary (buisness) owners. They don't want people in their buisness either. Pay or walk is the name of the game. We want to be left alone so maybe we should leave others alone as well. It seems hypocritical to point our fingers at what other people are doing and then be upset when they point their fingers at us.

I believe in organic I just don't put that much faith in it. How in the world is an end consumer going to know if it is 100% organic as opposed to 70% organic? What about all natural that isn't quite organic? Too hard to tell. As long as its flushed and cured properly Im good to go.

Huh..?  U lost me on the jews part..?

I was trying to elaborate my theory on the origin of the name Toledo: I believe it was named after the other Toledo which is in  Spain. It is a very old city. Any way back in 1492 they kicked out the Jews. However they didn't burn their books and such. They just had to go, probably with as much as they could physically carry. So I guess you'd have to say they were Robbed of most everything. So thats the essence of my theory on the mysterious name Toledo showing up here in Indian Land.  

I dont judge what other people do with their money. Ever bought high grade in NYC? Prices are astronomical. If people were not williing to pay those prices they would not be that high. I dont buy into the Dispensaries rip people off mode of thinking. No one is forcing people to do anything. If you don't like what they do then find a different method. I would gladly pay 25 for a gram if the 15$ gram is junk. In 1996 an eight of high grade on the streets of Cleveland was 50$, Today the price is still 50$. Our dollar is worth less then it was 20 years ago so if anything prices should be higher, in the "black market". I dont want anybody in my buisness or in my grow, I apply that same line of thinking to Dispensary (buisness) owners. They don't want people in their buisness either. Pay or walk is the name of the game. We want to be left alone so maybe we should leave others alone as well. It seems hypocritical to point our fingers at what other people are doing and then be upset when they point their fingers at us.

I believe in organic I just don't put that much faith in it. How in the world is an end consumer going to know if it is 100% organic as opposed to 70% organic? What about all natural that isn't quite organic? Too hard to tell. As long as its flushed and cured properly Im good to go.

The problem of course with that type of thinking is that half the people registered as an MMJ patient in Michigan used their medical cards or SS disability to get the reduced rate.  That means half the patients in the state are on a fixed income and can't afford $25/gram.  What do those people do if home grows are squashed in the future?

...and to say that the dispensaries are saying the BS about CGs because CGs started it first is BS and completely disingenuous.  Dispensary people have been saying that we are "drug cartels" and the like since the get go because it's one of the BS lines they think is going to get their stores legal.

I didn't bad talk them before they started throwing us under the bus.

I'm not saying anyone started anything first. Just that if I want and expect to be left alone, then I will give others the same courtesy. Yes some people on both sides of the issue are going a bit far in the accusations and dirty deeds.

The 25$ grams are not for people with low fixed income theoretically. Some people have discretionary income and have no problem throwing it around. I look at it like a convenience store. I can buy a 3$ roll of paper towel at the convenience store because it is a convenience, not a bargain. Or I can go to Costco and get 20 rolls for .60 cents a piece.

If someone grows the holy grail of pot and wants to charge 90$ an eighth for it, oh well. It is their choice and does not impact me at all.

I am anti regulation of any type. My Ideal outcome is the MMMA stands as is with the exception of allowing all transfers, and authorizing dispensary and other supporting business ventures. Probably wont happen but that is what I am rooting for, besides full unregulated legalization.

I was trying to elaborate my theory on the origin of the name Toledo: I believe it was named after the other Toledo which is in  Spain. It is a very old city. Any way back in 1492 they kicked out the Jews. However they didn't burn their books and such. They just had to go, probably with as much as they could physically carry. So I guess you'd have to say they were Robbed of most everything. So thats the essence of my theory on the mysterious name Toledo showing up here in Indian Land.  

whoa..that is crazy..how did Jews evenget here in 1492..?  are u sure about the dates..?  I mean when did people even arrive in Virginia,maryland...like Jamestowne..let alone how did Jews get here..?  this is crazy..lol

The Jews left Toledo , Spain in 1492. In fact they had to leave Spain entirely.

Originally Toledo, Ohio was named the Port of Miami, it was founded in 1805. It was 'resettled' again after the Michigan-Ohio War. And in 1837 the name was changed to Toledo.

At one time it was known as one of the largest coal shipping ports in the world.

Popular history puts the first N.European countries in Jamestown, Virginia 1609. The French were in Michigan in 1680.

Certainly manufacturing came to be our calling card in the mid-west. However we cut our teeth on Iron and Steel. The main ingredient that fueled the 'Industrial Revolution'.

Edited by solabeirtan

The Jews left Toledo , Spain in 1492. In fact they had to leave Spain entirely.

Originally Toledo, Ohio was named the Port of Miami, it was founded in 1805. It was 'resettled' again after the Michigan-Ohio War. And in 1837 the name was changed to Toledo.

At one time it was known as one of the largest coal shipping ports in the world.

Popular history puts the first N.European countries in Jamestown, Virginia 1609. The French were in Michigan in 1680.

Certainly manufacturing came to be our calling card in the mid-west. However we cut our teeth on Iron and Steel. The main ingredient that fueled the 'Industrial Revolution'.

LOL..I see now..You just dropped some History on my as-...hahah....

Good Shiet..!!  Did you know that Detroit is the only city to be occupied by the U.S Government several times.  Detroit also burned down several times...and rioted...a few times before the Black-White races riots that prompted all the Whites to move out.

Detroit history is pretty cool when you look at it.  Alot of it is right in the DETROIT FLAG.