Mmm Report Magazine, June13 Issue

All the ones over here (Oakland County) have never closed and thats part of why i keep saying they are Legal

IMHO 

now am not saying i would open one up here  in Madison Heights Lol But i might if i can get my book done and into a Bookstore Lol 

We still don't know how the Courts will see things after all Sec, 8 in our Law say's it can be used for any Marijuana defence and shall be something something OK to use

All the ones over here (Oakland County) have never closed and thats part of why i keep saying they are Legal

IMHO 

now am not saying i would open one up here  in Madison Heights Lol But i might if i can get my book done and into a Bookstore Lol 

We still don't know how the Courts will see things after all Sec, 8 in our Law say's it can be used for any Marijuana defence and shall be something something OK to use

i am not against Dispensaries don't get me wrong.  I just know the majority of them have meds that are inferior and in several cases shipped from out of state.  And that I will never EVER support.  If your gooing to be selling 25.00 a gram shiet then it better be shiet that I have never seen (clone only) types and it better be the freaking whip dizzle  bubonic chronic. 

The sad fact is that most of these dispensaries cannot grow what I grow on a bad month.  Not being arrogant just realistic.  So if your going to charge 20-25 a gram ..be real and make sure it is TRUE and not knock off amatuer grown poop.

But hey all the more power to the dispensaries.  ..EVERYWHERE....all across the state.  They make me look amazing because when people see the poop for 20-25 I just laugh. 

To each his own I say.  The more dispensary clowns there is the more the NARC COPS will have harder jobs.!!  haah..freakin NARC pigs.

But hey all the more power to the dispensaries.  ..EVERYWHERE....all across the state.  They make me look amazing because when people see the poop for 20-25 I just laugh. 

To each his own I say.  The more dispensary clowns there is the more the NARC COPS will have harder jobs.!!  haah..freakin NARC pigs.

That's kinda my thoughts.  I would never use one myself, but someone has to be the low hanging fruit on the tree, better them than me.

MCM

The last parts of your post are spot on. The quickest way to break the prohibition is for so many people to blatantly ignore it that there is no choice but to end it.

I hear ya brutha..I am not condoning anybody to risk life or freedom.  But if your pursuit of happiness is to supply the masses hell how can I hate on somebody for that.  it makes little ants like me look like microorganisms when people are right out in the open saying  "FUX YOU we won't do what you tell us"- Zach De Larocha (rage against the machine). 

This is what I am screaming..right here.."know your enemy"