Meeting Announcement For Birmingham Compassion

Please Join Us For Our Next Joint Meeting of Birmingham Compassion and Oakland County NORML That will take place On Tuesday Evening June 18th 2013 7pm at BALDWIN PUBLIC LIBRARY 300 West Merrill st. In Downtown Birmingham Michigan In The Jeanne Lloyd Room We Will have a Theme concerning the landmark ruling from the Michigan Supreme Court that overturned the Court of Appeals decision in the case of People v. Rodney Koon. The court’s decision resolves what had been a contentious legal issue regarding whether Michigan medical marijuana patients could be convicted with operating a motor vehicle by simply having the presence of marijuana in their system. Also more discussion on the Michigan Legislature concerning the introduction of House Bill 4623 A Decriminalization of small amounts of Marijuana of 1Ounce or Less to be a Civil Infraction State Wide also we will be continuing to have open discussion On The Michigan Supreme Court Ruling on Legality of Medical Marijuana Dispensary's Farmers Markets and MMMP Patient to Patient Transfers as well as Dispensary's as they now stand lawfully in Michigan We will also Continue to have a Contingency Plan in place for developing a Sign up List for State Of Michigan MMP Patients and Caregivers to meet with each other and all up to date news open discussion on the New and In Effect As Of April 1st 2013 Official Changes to the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act by The Michigan Legislature that was signed into Law by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder That Has Amended The Michigan Marijuana Medical Act So Come And Be Informed On These Reforms And Other Marijuana News National and Local and The Potential Impacts On Patients Caregivers And the General Public At Large In The State of Michigan 

Thats OK it's every month 

The meeting was a good one we had some guess speakers come in i wont post their names here anyway one of them told us how to get involved with your City or township and he talked about networking with others

their was one guy that talked about Testing the Marihuana he felt like people may die if they get the wrong or untested meds he left earl and seamed some what upset that people didn't agreed with him and his company because i think IMHO that he had spent $$ to get it up and running

and the next guy up talked about the Law and Sec 4 and Sec 8 saying the best protection one can or could have  staying within Sec 4 is your Best of the Best witch is having your card ( i agree) and staying within your plant count and t best of the best of the best was not having to be in court at all first (i agree) get your card and stay within your count

and then if you need to use a Sec 8 that would be your last defenses and was not recommended for anyone because  $$$$$ and theirs no 

way that you may win or not (unsure of winning) i agree also

and the fight is about the PHC and changing some things in it but he did talk about the Koon case and some of the words used in their opinion (MSC) 

like all acts that are not  with the MMA something like that

and the  importance  of them their words are and we maybe able to use them to help us and we all should be working on what we have Law 1 

this is only my take from the meeting if someone was their they can post what they heard and their opinion of the night

Thanks come meet with us every month Birmingham Compassion

An adulterant is a substance found within other substances (e.g. foodbeveragesfuels), although not allowed for legal or other reasons. The addition of adulterants is calledadulteration. An adulterant is distinct from, for example, permitted food additives. There can be a fine line between adulterant and additive; chicory may be added to coffee to reduce the cost—this is adulteration if not declared, but may be stated on the label. The term "contamination" is usually used for the inclusion of unwanted substances due to accident or negligence rather than intent.

Adulterants added to reduce the amount of expensive product in illicit drugs are calledcutting agents. Deliberate addition of toxic adulterants to food or other products for human consumption is poisoning.

IMHO 

Let the people that want to legalize it (I'am all for it) and write a Law to get it to the people for a vote i would help it would not have anything to do with the MMA before we lose the right to be able

if they wait to long this State may try to change how we write Law because some States won't let their people do that part

if we let the Lansing Law makers write one it  won't turn out so go

it has always been a fine line  between medical and legalizing and Patients our in the middle of that  Brad Foster did make some good points last night on the show

Leo, cites, towns, and the courts makes a lot of money from raids we all no that and they will fight  even harder to keep their JOB'S 

and if Patients and Caregivers know that it won't have anything to do with the MMA (Law 1) because we need all the help we can get 

and without them theirs no chance of it passing at all 

we all would also