Seeing Some Light!

vandowls

The Genessee County compassion club, G3 in Flint. The hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10am to 6 pm. I was told you have to become a member for the one time cost of $20. I did email them this evening to make sure the membership information I was given was correct and am awaiting a response. I had noticed their site prior but the posts on it are outdated so I was not sure they were still in existence. But the person who directed me to it assured me they are and he is a "regular" . I am looking forward to going on Friday.

The Genessee County compassion club, G3 in Flint. The hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10am to 6 pm. I was told you have to become a member for the one time cost of $20. I did email them this evening to make sure the membership information I was given was correct and am awaiting a response. I had noticed their site prior but the posts on it are outdated so I was not sure they were still in existence. But the person who directed me to it assured me they are and he is a "regular" . I am looking forward to going on Friday.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised.