67% Of Strains Don't Equal 16% Thc When Tested By Area Disps

pic book

and ypsi and aa disps don't buy them when the tests show over 16%.  the folks who test every grow are changing strains based on tests, not pretty, not aroma, not speed of development, but looking for higher thc strains.  4 strains always come up above 16% no matter soil, water or grower. 

.  4 strains always come up above 16% no matter soil, water or grower. 

bullpucky. I can maim, stunt, or kill ANY strain overnight, with a guaranteed lower thc result.

High thc is over rated, and seasoned growers know this. Terpene profiles and percentages are key. Thc, Cbd, etc are terpenes. Their relationship to each other is the healing aspect expressed by the plant. aa dispensaries will buy 21% Tahoe Og Kush all day. I've seen them do it. 

sure there are unscrupulous cannabis testing facilities, like there are doctors, prescription manufacturers, and automobile producers. But there are legitimate sources for testing, and the methods are age old. every cannabis constituent has its vapor point, and everything can be identified, it's not voodoo, or a lie, and certainly nothing to be feared,  it's science. \I wonder what the allowable mouse dropping threshold is in these facilities, like Jif peanut butter established.