Who Has A Attny Who Answers Their Call Every Time?

How many of you have a lawyer that will answer your call every time unless he is in a coma?

I have a guy/attny who answers my calls in the middle of meetings!  I have another that gets back to me asap, one is a great ssi attny and the other is a great legal attny for anything!

I just called one I havent talke to in at least 3 yrs, he didnt have my new number and answered in the middle of a client meeting, he reconized my voice knows my first and last name and is genuinly happy to here from me, no I havent paid him a ton, he only got what he could get for winning my ssdi hearing!

If you dont have some one you can call and relate to that is an attny find one?  in this time we all need legal advise we can trust, and legal advise so we can rep ourselves for as long as possible in a court proceding!

I have 2 the are not on any kind of pay roll, I just built a relationship with them when I had to hire them, I have retained quite a few attny's and 99% dont give you the time of day before or after you court cases!

we all need attny's,,,,,it seems they will never get this mm law straight and if we cant fight them with people who know the laws we are all screwed, mm pt's and c.g's shoulld be out protesting with all the others protesting unfair police murders!  we can hold 2 signs or 1 with all we need to say on it, dont shoot, I cant breathe, leave mm pt's and c.g's alone!

I dont beleive in violent protests, I would like to think if the protest is non violent the po po will be non violent, at this time Im having a hard time beleiving that but it would make good media for protestors to be the good mannered and the po po to always be the hott heads they always are!

Im wondering,,,how many cops get killed in the line of duty vs how many people get killed by cops?

Peace