Michigan Sheriff Offers Guidance To Dispensary Zoning

...and regarding people who practice this, they can and do keep their business confidential. I would not,  if I knew, tell anyone of a person or persons engaged in that. That there are no cases in court could mean things are working fine.

You're welcome.

Edited by GregS

What is written in the law that was voted on and not changed by the coa or sc is the law, and we dont need the judges changing our law, we need legilation to change the law for the better any thing a judge rules against us is  law, untill legislation can fix it!

lara or the health dept wrote the law and put it up for a vote for the people it was voted in and that is the law!

I wouldnt want to do a sec 8 for anything, imagine what you have now, than imagine starting over at your age!

Peace

And you don't have to do a sec. 8, Jim. No one is arguing that registration is not a good thing. I think it's just great. And please understand, the State of Michigan, neither LARA, MDCH, the legislature, or any other government body were involved in writing the law. Praise for that goes to the citizens who worked damm hard to put it together and get it on the ballot. Many of them are still around. The MPP and ASA were, for instance, instrumental. The voters are counted as having legislated it. I like that idea.

Enjoy.

Edited by GregS

I do recall reading that from you but took it in another context. Upon reading the article and pondering I disagree with your assessment and label it as "Misinformation designed to obfuscate the Oakland County Sheriff's position".

Being that it is from 2010 I wonder why the website would create that article. To remind the public of his past comments? Something is odd.

I agree something is up