Wait Time 2018

Hello, I am new here.  This is my first post.  I did do a search and saw that another person had waited 30 days exactly.  It's been 31 days or 22 business days since my application and check was submitted by the Doctor.  Is my experience quite standard?  Would there be any reason that would cause a delay?  New laws, red tape, someone taking Jeff Sessions seriously???..  I don't know.  I am confused by the whole process of how this all works and am having a hard time getting my head around how this entire process works.  

Thank you very much for you time,  

14 hours ago, Lone_Quark said:

Hello, I am new here.  This is my first post.  I did do a search and saw that another person had waited 30 days exactly.  It's been 31 days or 22 business days since my application and check was submitted by the Doctor.  Is my experience quite standard?  Would there be any reason that would cause a delay?  New laws, red tape, someone taking Jeff Sessions seriously???..  I don't know.  I am confused by the whole process of how this all works and am having a hard time getting my head around how this entire process works.  

Thank you very much for you time,  

There have been some warnings that patients should send in their application themselves and don't count on a third party for that. 

Send your application in certified mail with proof of delivery to get a firm handle on what is actually going on.