Jump to content

LARA-MMFLA-How do attorneys or other entities submit materials on someone else’s behalf


Recommended Posts

How do attorneys or other entities submit materials on someone else’s behalf?


Third parties, such as CPAs, attorneys, etc., may create their own login for Accela, the facilities licensing application portal, and fill out applications and upload documents on behalf of their clients. Third parties will need to include documentation that establishes their authorization to submit on behalf of their clients.


When can I apply for my license? What are the different licenses I can apply for? When will LARA stop taking applications?

Beginning December 15, 2017, the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs will begin taking applications for the following licenses:

• Grower
• Processor
• Transporter
• Provisioning Center
• Safety Compliance Facility

There is no deadline for submission.

Can I apply for a facility license if I have marijuana medical card?
Yes, you may apply for a facility license. Please refer to the advisory bulletin posted on November 17, 2017, for more information regarding that transition.

Komorn Law has represented numerous clients through the legal chaos of starting up a business in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Industry.

Contact Us For More Information.


View the full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • dwkl unlocked and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...