[TUTORIAL] LST Low Stress Training

glaucoma1

I wanted to share a simple technique That I just love.

LST or Low Stress Training

By simply bending the plant over and tyeing it down when it is young. You can get several main colas close to your light. This is not a technique for all strains. I have found that my Strawberry Diesel ( pictured) loves it while my other strain prefers super cropping.

2ylr29i.jpg

3338gu9.jpg

2v0lslc.jpg

2qddc0h.jpg

I do something very similiar. After they are tied down I will weight down the tallest branches with an S hook and add washers to the bottom if its needed(usualy not). This lets the others ones catch up so your plant is the same height all over. Sometimes you gotta bend them out or else you get just one mass of leaves that no light is going to penetrate.

Anyways looking real good, is that 100% perlight or just on top?

Interesting. I have a Strawberry D into flower @3.5 weeks. It looks identical to yours. I bent some branches out to create more room in the middle and that area has filled in with buds.

I am really impressed with this strain already. I have serious trichome development at only 3.5 weeks and it REEKS of strawberry! Really cool stuff. Hope it is as good as it looks.

This is very cool. I am going to be trying this on some young plants soon. If this gets to stay in the Tutorial area, you should put up that pic again of your smaller plant getting trained early. (maybe you already planned to, and i am just seeing this mid-post.)

Added the pics of small plants for you !

For those that seen my other first thread on this. This is what happened. I first posted the tutorial and I didnt see it (didnt know I was waiting for approval ) so I posted in forums too.

Archived