G13 Pinnapple express

There is no real deal Pineapple Express, it was made up for the movie and G13 capitalized on it by naming a strain. Smoke reports on it are good though.

Exactly what I'm getting at. What is it really ? Not much info from the breeder...........

What I'd like to know are finish times,nute requirements, etc..........

anyone with experience with this strain ???

Good stuff, thanks.

I'll be happy with that, mine are at wk 2 of flower and are comparable to those.

Looks like 8-9 wks but I'll keep watching.

thanx again Moss

What kind of nutes are you using?

If you aren't using one based off molasses I would recommend getting some blackstrap molasses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pineapple Express was a fantastic plant from these guys.Very hearty and durable.Strong limbs to hold thee beautiful,resinous heavy buds it produces.It was remarkably reminiscent of a ripe pineapple in taste and smell!9 week flower time in my Aeroponic Evolution Elite Units of Top Shelf Meds.Good job G13 Labs!You guys should actually grow and test it before you start downgrading someones product,thats not what we are about.

Derek B.

Pineapple Express was a fantastic plant from these guys.Very hearty and durable.Strong limbs to hold thee beautiful,resinous heavy buds it produces.It was remarkably reminiscent of a ripe pineapple in taste and smell!9 week flower time in my Aeroponic Evolution Elite Units of Top Shelf Meds.Good job G13 Labs!You guys should actually grow and test it before you start downgrading someones product,thats not what we are about.

Derek B.

I have to agree. I have harvested 1 & will cut another in a week or so (will post pic before I do)

It was very good, Yield was not great & did take longer than I liked but nothing wrong with the taste or potency.

Like you say it is a hearty plant & they all have been stable as far as the hermi thing.

I don't push that hard with the nutes. I use FFOF and feed less than in the table & have had no burn. In fact they do better in the FF then in generic nursery soil.

I will keep 1 or 2 going at a time but because of the time & yield it won't be my main line. But , I'm glad I bought the seeds...:thumbsu:

I have to agree. I have harvested 1 & will cut another in a week or so (will post pic before I do)

It was very good, Yield was not great & did take longer than I liked but nothing wrong with the taste or potency.

Like you say it is a hearty plant & they all have been stable as far as the hermi thing.

I don't push that hard with the nutes. I use FFOF and feed less than in the table & have had no burn. In fact they do better in the FF then in generic nursery soil.

I will keep 1 or 2 going at a time but because of the time & yield it won't be my main line. But , I'm glad I bought the seeds...:thumbsu:

i got eaight ounces from mine taste kushy with a citricy taste also this is one that will stay in my collection fox farms grow big in my own mixed organic soil taste is outstanding

Saul is right lol. Pineapple Express is an airflow from the west coast. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_Express

Pineapple Express (also known as Pineapple Connection) is a non-technical, shorthand term popular in the news media for a meteorological phenomenon which is characterized by a strong and persistent flow of atmospheric moisture and associated heavy rainfall from the waters adjacent to the Hawaiian Islands and extending to any location along the Pacific coast of North America.

Its actually very scientific, I wont go into it right now. lol Funny movie

Archived