Looking For Ypsi Business

Hey everyone - Had a GREAT day yesterday with everyone at Hash Bash! I learned about a new dispensary in Ypsi - sounded great but have forgotten how to get there. Would someone be so kind to either email me or post the information - - and also hours (like if they are open today - Easter Sunday) - I over did it yesterday walking and my body is paying for it today. Could really use the meds!

Thanks in advance to all that reply - I appreciate it!

Did anyone else have to re-register for this website like me??? I had only been a member since the end of March but I thought that it was odd that I needed to reregister??

Thanks for the info about ypsilanti but I have a small question or 2. how should I conduct my self when there meaning should I have my card out before entry? Do i have to call first and set up an appointment or is it walk in? also can i bring my wife there with me? she is my caregiver.

Just stop in. Bring in you ID card. Your wife should be no problem.

Thanks for the info about ypsilanti but I have a small question or 2. how should I conduct my self when there meaning should I have my card out before entry? Do i have to call first and set up an appointment or is it walk in? also can i bring my wife there with me? she is my caregiver.

does anyone know the hours of business? and what days a week? I'm about an hour away and have to borrow a car to get there....so I need to have my ducks in a row before I go. Also, can't find the phone number via the whitepages.com or yellowpages.com nor by doing a reverse lookup by address - - so any help there is appreciated.

I'm thankful for the ypsi place and any other place that will allow us to get our meds between our own grows/caretaker's grows.

Have a GRATEFUL day everyone!

I was able to find this place pretty easy yesterday....of course, I was after hours and will try again within the working hours - - thanks for the information and I'm happy to drive back as everyone was really nice that I met.

Great resource for all MM patients. Be sure and check it out - - we need these forward thinking individuals in our community to help us through our times when we don't have what we need. Supporting them is supporting our cause.

Thanks again - we will return!

The phone number listed earlier on in thread is correct.

New patients that are waiting for their card, make sure to have a copy of you patient form, physicians form, and a copy of your cashed checked(and be at least 21 days from date of it being cashed).

Has anyone heard anything about the dispensary in Ferndale? Any info would be great Ferndale is much closer to me then Ypsi.

Check out the Macomb Oakland Compassion Club - MOCC

They are a great group of people and can give you more info on anything Ferndale.

Heres a link to their web page.

MOCC

I thought no dispensaries were allowed? Did that change or did some cities decide to allow them anyway?

its not that they are not allowed. its that there is no reference to their existence or structure in the current state law. the MDCH has stated in a few newspaper articles (cant seem to find right now, there were links n quotes on the old MMMA forum) stating that the issue is up to local governments to make decisions on. some cities/village/townships etc.. have banned or put up mormatoriums on the issue. others haven't touched it yet.

basically it comes down to the debate of P2P transfers. which if you read the posts on the

Patient To Patient. Cg To Cg Transfers thread you can form your own opnion of this.

and John Sinclair himself is opening up one, so I'm sure we will see many many more open. I'd love to open one in Flint, need funding and a lot of other things in place first. Will take a long time.

The Big Push - A planned 'compassion center' could test medical pot law by Curt Guyette for MetroTimes - on johnsinclair.us

Archived