Hoghton Lake Cc Meeting On 4-7-10 At 7Pm

That was a great meeting, with many people and good energy all around. Much thanks to Randy for hosting it, to everybody involved in setting it up, and to Victor Vicious for coming and talking. A good cross-section of people also: established patients, new patients, established growers, new growers, plenty of people with questions, people just coming out of the closet (me and a few others), and a few people with horrible stories of their entanglement in the judicial system. It was very encouraging to see so many people from so many different backgrounds and situations come together for a common cause.

Already looking forward to the next meeting...

That was a great meeting, with many people and good energy all around. Much thanks to Randy for hosting it, to everybody involved in setting it up, and to Victor Vicious for coming and talking. A good cross-section of people also: established patients, new patients, established growers, new growers, plenty of people with questions, people just coming out of the closet (me and a few others), and a few people with horrible stories of their entanglement in the judicial system. It was very encouraging to see so many people from so many different backgrounds and situations come together for a common cause.

Already looking forward to the next meeting...

theres no question about the words,faith and no fear,

• 4 weeks later...

Our second Houghton Lake Compassion Club meeting will be held Thursday May 6th, 7 PM @ East Bay Lodge in Prudenville. We will be holding beginner grow classes for caregivers and hosting a patient group to discuss various patient issues including different methods of treatment and use. Peteadmin@biwivesclub.com989-202-2700

I kinda like to remain unonimious, and im sure if I went to the houghton lake meeting in my home town of prudenville, I would know people there,,kinda like going to an aa meeting and all of your friends are there, I have had my share of leo issues in roscomon county, I dont need leo messing with me any more, I hope that the cc gets going real good for those of you that attend it, and I wish randy the best of luck and applaud him for what he is doing, Please dont get me wrong but im still shell shocked from all the stuff that has happened to me since becoming an mm patient, 2 court cases, dr. quit me, when is it going to stop, when leo pulls me over coming from a meeting and puts me in jail again?

Plus I would hate to run into my old c.g at one of these places, Im pretty sure id go to jail!

Im sorry about my paranoia. but I was always told not to sheet where I eat!

Peace!

Archived