Legal Patients Getting Arrested!

When is it going to stop? I thought that once i became a legal qualifying patient, that i would not have a problem with the law? since becoming legal i have fought 2 court battles. I won, but it still cost me time and money and alot of greif to my family,,why do we have to register to begin with, if we have a qualifying condition and it is in our dr. records that should be good enough, legalize mmj for every one old enough to vote!

Im seriously considering not renewing my registry card,,call me paranoid but id rather not be on some list that the state controls and knows what i do, they never knew before and I had no legal issues with weed, now they know and the last year has been one big pain in my arse!

When is it going to stop? I thought that once i became a legal qualifying patient, that i would not have a problem with the law? since becoming legal i have fought 2 court battles. I won, but it still cost me time and money and alot of greif to my family,,why do we have to register to begin with, if we have a qualifying condition and it is in our dr. records that should be good enough, legalize mmj for every one old enough to vote!

Im seriously considering not renewing my registry card,,call me paranoid but id rather not be on some list that the state controls and knows what i do, they never knew before and I had no legal issues with weed, now they know and the last year has been one big pain in my arse!

i think it's going to stop soon we have been fighting the good fight for over a year now you know are story and i no yours thats why it's important to go to Lansing.

when we showed are paper work to Leo they laughed at us and took are stuff

it is really discouraging to see this happening, i agree, but the fact that you have won 2 court battles is amazing phaquetoo! and bobandtorey- do you have any idea how many people are cheering for you, or how many people have learned about mmj because of your case? its tough to see the picture but little by little i feel like we are winning. we have nothing to fear from people learning about our battles except to garner more support for our cause. if people knew what we know about mmj, it would be legalized in a heartbeat. keep teaching others!

Phaq... But IF you keep the 'card' at least if a situation goes to court and you can show you were 'legal' you won't go to jail.

But I agree with your point of 'legalizing' it for people old enough to vote. California's law is set up just as you suggested regarding not needing a 'card'. Your doctors 'recommendation' IS your card, and you show the 'recommendation' to LEO if needed, doesn't go through the 'government' at all.

But I certainly understand the anxiety, man. We have to keep working at it though, things won't get any better if we don't.

Peace, brother.

it is really discouraging to see this happening, i agree, but the fact that you have won 2 court battles is amazing phaquetoo! and bobandtorey- do you have any idea how many people are cheering for you, or how many people have learned about mmj because of your case? its tough to see the picture but little by little i feel like we are winning. we have nothing to fear from people learning about our battles except to garner more support for our cause. if people knew what we know about mmj, it would be legalized in a heartbeat. keep teaching others!

100 percent agreement. Thank you for putting it so well.

Peace.

:) thanks but we don't feel like rock stars we just feel like standing up for are rights and others that may follow i/we just think about others that are on the front lines like Jeff,kingpinn, mike and shy, TJ,phaquet,and other that i can not think of right now we need to show up in Lansing on the 17th i wish i could go on the 15th but it's a money/gas thing thanks for your support Peace from the front

Who is snitching on you..? What county do you live in..? Certain LEO have a hard on for growers or people they have under suspicion and now have protection under the law. it will only stop until they get counter sued and have to pay up. When police departments are dishing out DOUGH then they will stop flocking with us patients. But since it's still new they are thinking it's the wild wild west. It will calm down once they get slapped with law suits and instead of actually protecting society they become the defendants they will wise up and go after real criminals like Coke and Heroin and pedophiles and rapists...!!

Who is snitching on you..? What county do you live in..? Certain LEO have a hard on for growers or people they have under suspicion and now have protection under the law. it will only stop until they get counter sued and have to pay up. When police departments are dishing out DOUGH then they will stop flocking with us patients. But since it's still new they are thinking it's the wild wild west. It will calm down once they get slapped with law suits and instead of actually protecting society they become the defendants they will wise up and go after real criminals like Coke and Heroin and pedophiles and rapists...!!

I wish i knew who was snitching, I realy dont think that is the case, im not growing rite now and havent grown in small town america since i moved up here, i left a grow behind and it is still going and it is not legal, no one on my end has anything to snitch about, I sent into remove my c.g and be able to maintain my own plants,(possess) check cashed close to 40 days ago, im not putting a plant in my possesion until i have the plastic,,but even than i will prob be very low key, no one will be shown my grow when i get one,,all i need is the plastic, im not doing it on paper, yea i won 2, but i dont feel like doing a 3rd one!

Archived