Affermative Defense In Saginaw

jmac2010

I was raided in Feb.. I had my doctors appointment set for March 2nd. Myself and my wife have both since sent in our apps and checks were cashed, 20 days has long since passed. My question is, does anyone know if the affermative defense has worked in the past in Saginaw courts?

I was raided in Feb.. I had my doctors appointment set for March 2nd. Myself and my wife have both since sent in our apps and checks were cashed, 20 days has long since passed. My question is, does anyone know if the affermative defense has worked in the past in Saginaw courts?

Hello are you still their? were you over any thing? 2.5 12 plants or are you a care giver? the AD is solid Am no Lawyer but i/ we have used the AD and got are case dismissed 2 times so far but now we are gong to the supreme court in about 2 years the PA don't like this Law good luck :)

Hello are you still their? were you over any thing? 2.5 12 plants or are you a care giver? the AD is solid Am no Lawyer but i/ we have used the AD and got are case dismissed 2 times so far but now we are gong to the supreme court in about 2 years the PA don't like this Law good luck :)

I had 17 mature plants (7 within 2 weeks from being done and 10 that were only a few days into flower) BUT I had just filled up a humidity dome with seeds because I wanted to find my best 3 or 4 strains so I could do things right and stay under the 24 plants that the 2 of us could have once we sent in our registration. I was making bubble hash exclusively for a while now and we had about a 1/4 ounce of that left and 1 plant hanging that was probably less than 20 g. They are charging me with 55 plants. I asked the police how they found us and they said that there is someone out there that got busted and swears that they bought something from us. This is totally untrue and I would find it laughable if it wasn't so darn serious. For one thing we havent sold any, we were very greedy with our meds as all who are close to us could tell you. It just so happens that a friend of my stepsons that was a dealer got busted the day before. I hear that he had coke,pot and stolden goods(electronics,guns ect..) My stepson has since came forward and admitted that he had boasted about what we did in front of many of his friends and thinks that this is his fault. I believe it because I cannot think of any other explanation. So the cops got a warrant and came into my house on hearsay. I have never even met the guy that we think said this. We have also been told that he has since ran and fled the state. So as you see I have many problems to deal with. It's driving me crazy wondering how this happened for sure and I an still waiting to be charged. I hear that I will see the persons name at my arrainment. My wife also is disabled. She got WNV enchephalitis/menningitis and had many seizures,was in a coma and paralized on her right side. Had tracheotomy and was fed through a peg tube for almost a year. I do not know if they are going to mess with her as she was not arrested the night I was. I want them to leave her alone, she isn't good and can't handle jail. OK now you know the story.

Sorry to say but you have a bit of a problem. Please get a good lawyer! The 55 plant charge is pretty serious. Michigan law is not conclusive on what constitutes a plant. Had the seeds sprouted? This could be important.

I would point out to all that 12 means 12!! 24 also means 24- not 17 plus 38 germinating seeds in rockwool.

If you get by that problem you may (should) have a defense on the MMM side. The Affirmative Defenses should work fine- even in Saginaw.

For the A-Defense you have to have had a reasonable amount for your needs. Since you and your wife have very high tolerances and are very heavy users, the AD should not be to too hard to use. You are allowed to provide yourself with enough meds to insure an uninterrupted supply. So, if you use 2 grams every 6 hours that would be 8 grams a day each. So, 16 grams a day total, used over 8 week duration between harvests would be 56 days times at 16 grams a day or 896 grams a cycle needed to insure an uninterrupted supply. If you had 17 plants per cycle that would mean you would have to yield and average of 52 grams for each plant every 8 weeks to insure an uninterrupted supply.

Since you have found bubble hash to be most effective medicine for yours and your wife’s conditions and bubble hash yields about 1/10 of the yield you may even need higher quantities. For instance, if you both need 1 gram of bubble hash every 4 hours, that would be 6 times a day each or 12 grams of bubble a day total. Multiplied times 56 day cycle would mean 56days*12grams or 672 grams needed per cycle of bubble. Since bubble yields 1/10 of the marijuana weight you would have 672 grams times 10 or 6720 grams of plant yield per cycle, or about 400 grams per plant if you yield 17 plants every 8 weeks. Since it is imposable to yield 400 grams per plant indoors in an 8 week cycle, you would keep running out of meds.

Make sure you and your lawyer have your math for your consumption worked out. And make sure you have a great cannabis council. Do not let the courts pick your lawyer for you. Since there is no case law in Michigan it will take a very good and experience lawyer to present your case effectively.

For comparison:

The federal Investigational New Drug (IND) program provides patients with 10 to 12 medical marijuana cigarettes per day -- from 5.6 to 7.23 pounds per year of cannabis bud and leaf. The daily dosage averages 8.24 grams per day, or 6.63 pounds per year.

Hello I was busted in Saginaw also December 18 2008 I had 27 small plants My charges are mfg 5/45 kilos maintaining a drug house and felony firearm. I never sold anything my 2 guns were legal and I had no were near 5 kilos. I have Ed Czuprynski for my layer he is good! Edward M. Czuprynski (989) 894-1155 Bay Justice It is best not to use a local attorney. My trial starts May 11 2010 it took them a year to charge me I have not yet truly enjoyed the new law yet. GOOD LUCK

Hello I was busted in Saginaw also December 18 2008 I had 27 small plants My charges are mfg 5/45 kilos maintaining a drug house and felony firearm. I never sold anything my 2 guns were legal and I had no were near 5 kilos. I have Ed Czuprynski for my layer he is good! Edward M. Czuprynski (989) 894-1155 Bay Justice It is best not to use a local attorney. My trial starts May 11 2010 it took them a year to charge me I have not yet truly enjoyed the new law yet. GOOD LUCK

Hello please keep me posted on your court so that i would forget i want to come am going to put it down on my Calender

For the A-Defense you have to have had a reasonable amount for your needs. Since you and your wife have very high tolerances and are very heavy users, the AD should not be to too hard to use. You are allowed to provide yourself with enough meds to insure an uninterrupted supply. So, if you use 2 grams every 6 hours that would be 8 grams a day each. So, 16 grams a day total, used over 8 week duration between harvests would be 56 days times at 16 grams a day or 896 grams a cycle needed to insure an uninterrupted supply. If you had 17 plants per cycle that would mean you would have to yield and average of 52 grams for each plant every 8 weeks to insure an uninterrupted supply.

Since you have found bubble hash to be most effective medicine for yours and your wife’s conditions and bubble hash yields about 1/10 of the yield you may even need higher quantities. For instance, if you both need 1 gram of bubble hash every 4 hours, that would be 6 times a day each or 12 grams of bubble a day total. Multiplied times 56 day cycle would mean 56days*12grams or 672 grams needed per cycle of bubble. Since bubble yields 1/10 of the marijuana weight you would have 672 grams times 10 or 6720 grams of plant yield per cycle, or about 400 grams per plant if you yield 17 plants every 8 weeks. Since it is imposable to yield 400 grams per plant indoors in an 8 week cycle, you would keep running out of meds.

Make sure you and your lawyer have your math for your consumption worked out. And make sure you have a great cannabis council. Do not let the courts pick your lawyer for you. Since there is no case law in Michigan it will take a very good and experience lawyer to present your case effectively.

For comparison:

The federal Investigational New Drug (IND) program provides patients with 10 to 12 medical marijuana cigarettes per day -- from 5.6 to 7.23 pounds per year of cannabis bud and leaf. The daily dosage averages 8.24 grams per day, or 6.63 pounds per year.

thank you that is very good math am sure these people will thank you to no one needs to go to jail for MMJ we know that for sure thanks again PEACE :)

Hello please keep me posted on your court so that i would forget i want to come am going to put it down on my Calender

I'll be getting in touch with you I would like to know more about your court situation. My court May 11 8:30 a.m Fred L. Borchard 10th Judicial Circuit Court 111 S Michigan Avenue Saginaw MI 48602 thanks your support is appreciated.

Thanks too all for the info! Bob and Torrey are an inspiration to me. Jason, I was wondering if they let you come in with your attorney for arrainment or if they came back to your home to get you. I also want to know if you can share the conditions of your bond? Did you get your card by then? Did it make any local news(Metro section of news paper)? If you are starting your trial I would assume that your attorney either did not try the AD or that it did not work. Can you elaborate? Also why do you say that it's best not to use a Sag attorney? I have one. The one thing that I forgot to put in was that I also had guns. They were all antiques from my Grandpa and father and I have affadavits from my mom and dad stating that. Nothing stolen,used in a crime ect. I never even fired them. Please get back to me if you can.

J

Thanks too all for the info! Bob and Torrey are an inspiration to me. Jason, I was wondering if they let you come in with your attorney for arrainment or if they came back to your home to get you. I also want to know if you can share the conditions of your bond? Did you get your card by then? Did it make any local news(Metro section of news paper)? If you are starting your trial I would assume that your attorney either did not try the AD or that it did not work. Can you elaborate? Also why do you say that it's best not to use a Sag attorney? I have one. The one thing that I forgot to put in was that I also had guns. They were all antiques from my Grandpa and father and I have affadavits from my mom and dad stating that. Nothing stolen,used in a crime ect. I never even fired them. Please get back to me if you can

Archived