So Wait....what Is Going On With These Doctors That Got Busted Recently?

Dr.May in Howell is who thatoneartist is talking about. I havnt seen anything about recommendations that have already been approved, being canceled or revoked. Now, if your trying to send in your MM application to the state now, that his license is suspended, you will likey get a denial notice even if the recommendation was written prior to his license being suspended.

here is a link to the Doctor in Howell
*broken link removed*
If anyone has another doctor, similar in compassion, PM me a name and number

Dr.May in Howell is who thatoneartist is talking about. I havnt seen anything about recommendations that have already been approved, being canceled or revoked. Now, if your trying to send in your MM application to the state now, that his license is suspended, you will likey get a denial notice even if the recommendation was written prior to his license being suspended.

here is a link to the Doctor in Howell

If anyone has another doctor, similar in compassion, PM me a name and number

Why did Dr. May get his license suspended?

now, that his license is suspended, you will likey get a denial notice even if the recommendation was written prior to his license being suspended.

Hi Meadow, and any one else concerned about a recommendation made by Dr. May.

I heard it directly from Rae Ramsdell of the MDCH that Dr. May's recommendations are fine. You do not need to get a new recommendation if he was your physician, nor do you need to worry about sending in your application if you received a recommendation from him up to the suspension date.

Hope this quells any concerns.

I heard it directly from Rae Ramsdell of the MDCH that Dr. May's recommendations are fine. You do not need to get a new recommendation if he was your physician, nor do you need to worry about sending in your application if you received a recommendation from him up to the suspension date.

thanks julie

this is why doctors wont sign...im not a doctor but i do know of some people who are just saying their in pain,right or wrong,its why they dont take a chance unless they know your history of your sickness.every doc i have asked has said those words,

Dr. May was having LITERALLY bus loads of people pulling up to his home residence for cards. Also he is almost 90 years old. should I keep going...cause I can.

Not trying to start trouble here but unless someone is willing to let the others know we could have patients spending their very hard earned money in an effort to get certified and end up with no card because the doctor is in question with the state.

Letting others know is only protecting the patient.

i had my check cashed on the 26th of march from dr mays office recomendation on the 5th of march and sent paperr work out on the 22nd this has been a big worry for me as i know he had license suspended on the 24th of march so im guessing im legal now!! and im not gonna get nothing in mail months down the line ? its been 22 days since i sent in papaer work and 18 since check cashed any feed back would put me at ease

i had my check cashed on the 26th of march from dr mays office recomendation on the 5th of march and sent paperr work out on the 22nd this has been a big worry for me as i know he had license suspended on the 24th of march so im guessing im legal now!! and im not gonna get nothing in mail months down the line ? its been 22 days since i sent in papaer work and 18 since check cashed any feed back would put me at ease

Hi tray,

I know this must be nerve wracking for you and all of Dr. Mays last group of patients. From what I understand, you should be just fine and legal. The status of Dr. May's patients was a question directly asked of Ms. Ramsdell and she assured that all of Dr. Mays recommendations made up to his suspension date and are filed out correctly will be approved.

You can breathe now. :) Hope this helps.

Not trying to start trouble here but unless someone is willing to let the others know we could have patients spending their very hard earned money in an effort to get certified and end up with no card because the doctor is in question with the state.

Letting others know is only protecting the patient.

no thats is a very good point thank you

Archived