Site Permissions?

When I insert an emotion in my message, it won't go through and I get this: "You don't have permission to use that image extension on this board." I think I'm remembering the exact wording closely enough. Is this option set by the moderator? I'm guessing that's the reason, I also think, could it be a setting in the browser, though I think it happened when I used FF once, which I still can't access the forums with since then. At least I can access the forums with IE though I hope one day to figure out how to fix the FF problem. I've been trying to set each browser for maximum safety, don't like compromising safety for usabiity. Silverblue

:) Testing ... 1... 2.... 3 :)

cool.gif Morning " Silverblue " cool.gif

I just tested your post...

Looks Good to me ....

Hope you have a Great Day Today smile.gif

oh ok, YOU added that red text and emotions... I got scared when I saw extra things I know I didn't put. I also had trouble writing in color. Of course it worked on the test page. I guess I'm the one designated in life jobs to be the one having techno problems. Welll, I'm sure doing a good job! LOL! -Silverblue

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

oh ok, YOU added that red text and emotions... I got scared when I saw extra things I know I didn't put. I also had trouble writing in color. Of course it worked on the test page. I guess I'm the one designated in life jobs to be the one having techno problems. Welll, I'm sure doing a good job! LOL! -Silverblue

Yeah drtarzanmd is the man of many colors around here. I don't think I've seen him make a post yet with black text and no images.......even in the mods only section lol..

• 3 months later...

I'm logged in!? :huh:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10745] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Yeah drtarzanmd is the man of many colors around here. I don't think I've seen him make a post yet with black text and no images.......even in the mods only section lol..

Just for you 'OxXGarfieldXxO'

thrindo1.gifthrindo1.gifthrindo1.gifthrindo1.gifthrindo1.gif

YAH RIGHT ..... LOL

thrindo1.gifthrindo1.gifthrindo1.gifthrindo1.gifthrindo1.gif

Archived