C.g To C.g Co-Ops In Dif Locations!

phaquetoo

Ok I hate sounding like a broken record, but here we go again, to those patients who maintain possesion of your plants, become c.g's, once you have your grow up and running and have good meds, than recruit some patients, than find a c.g who maybe lives in the next county, who has pateints, and become his c.g or let him be yours, dont be eachothers c.g,. than that c.g should find another c.g a county away and so on and so on. this will make a chain of people who can legaly exchange meds and supply their patients with the rite mm for their needs, we can make this so called co-op as big as we want, and stay within the so called laws, and have an endless supply of mm for all who needs, and im sure we can all take on a patient or 2 that cant afford good quality mm and give it to them for free or what they can afford,

we realy should do this while we can. im pretty sure we will always be able to retain our rites to grow (NOT) so now is the time, and please no questions about over grow! keep things to your self, I beleive if I am supplying a patient with great quality med grade mm continuiosly, than they have no reason to see my grow. I will make up my own contracts with patients stating price and how I will help them meet their needs, including going to their house and cleaning their darn toilets, or running errands. now honestly, I want at least 2 patients that realy need a compasionate c.g, I want to help them in any way i can. and than I want 3 patients that may come and get their 2.5 oz as often as they want, I dont care if they meet me 10 times a day! for their 2.5 oz's. I will make medibles for those who cant smoke, and i will be making hash, and oils, and butter and everything i can. there is no waiste in the plant as far as im concerned, and I will be burning the swag that is left over from extracting the components for my oils and medibles, butter etc, no trash out at my curb with plant material in it!

WoW " phaquetoo "

than I want 3 patients that may come and get their 2.5 oz as often as they want, I dont care if they meet me 10 times a day!

I'm on my 4th harvest and i sure would like to know what your secret is ?

I add two 400 watt light and my Electric bill went up $100 more a month ....

My Electric bill is normally $140 - $160 a month and now it approx. $240 !

including going to their house and cleaning their darn toilets, or running errands.

Yes ... I would'nt mind helping a friend run errands if i have the extra gasoline

But , I will not clean toilets ... LoL

Seriously " phaquetoo " ... I'm all for helping others ...

But I'm on a very LOW FIXED INCOME and I just don't see

how i could supply 2.5 OZ anytime they need it ...

Of Course I'm just learning how to control my own Grow Room ...

I try keeping 3 mother plants in Veg... So i can share clones

w/ those that are in need ...

And Im willing to help show others how I'm doing it ...

I keep 3 different plants in Bloom and only get approx. 2 - 3 Oz

per plant on harvest .

I know there are those that Bloom all 12 plants , but

I do Not Dare pushing my luck like that ...

I'm sure you have a Good Heart " phaquetoo " , But

I just don't understand how i could help like you say

in your post ?

Please don't get me Wrong ... and I mean NO Harm ,

I just don't know how i can help like you say ?

I'm just learning ...

Well, if he is his own caregiver = 12 plants, then he has five patients that he is a caregiver for = 12 plants a piece = 60 plants, for a grand total of 72 plants. So, to supply them with 2.5 ounces here and there shouldn't be a problem, although the light bill may be exceedingly terrifying! lol I could see an outside grow where you have one of those clam shells that allow you to flower at any time you want, albeit a bit of constant everyday work. That would allow you to grow outside(locked fenced in or green house locked) and flower a bunch throughout the warm months we enjoy in this state. Theoretically, you could keep a sea of green going all summer with 10-20 plants to harvest each month. (I think...lol) So even at 3 ounces per plant, that's anywhere from 30-60 ounces a month. One of the things I have yet to learn is how much I am going to go through personally in a months time. I am figuring for an ounce a week, but that may change drastically depending on the strain, and potency of the medicine.

WoW " phaquetoo "

I'm on my 4th harvest and i sure would like to know what your secret is ?

I add two 400 watt light and my Electric bill went up $100 more a month ....

My Electric bill is normally $140 - $160 a month and now it approx. $240 !

Yes ... I would'nt mind helping a friend run errands if i have the extra gasoline

But , I will not clean toilets ... LoL

Seriously " phaquetoo " ... I'm all for helping others ...

But I'm on a very LOW FIXED INCOME and I just don't see

how i could supply 2.5 OZ anytime they need it ...

Of Course I'm just learning how to control my own Grow Room ...

I try keeping 3 mother plants in Veg... So i can share clones

w/ those that are in need ...

And Im willing to help show others how I'm doing it ...

I keep 3 different plants in Bloom and only get approx. 2 - 3 Oz

per plant on harvest .

I know there are those that Bloom all 12 plants , but

I do Not Dare pushing my luck like that ...

I'm sure you have a Good Heart " phaquetoo " , But

I just don't understand how i could help like you say

in your post ?

Please don't get me Wrong ... and I mean NO Harm ,

I just don't know how i can help like you say ?

I'm just learning ...

Hi Doc!

You can help, if you are in the network im talking of, you will be a c.g to another c.g in another group, you need to be a c.g and a patient or have your better half be the c.g in your network, you only realy need to try and keep up with your patients needs, if you only have enough room to grow for 2 patients, thats all good, when you dont have meds for them you can get them from your c.g, (legaly) and than distribute to your patient, if ever i or another c.g has problems we can seek help from you or your c.g or their c.g, we just pass it along the legal line of c.g's

capiche? and as far as cleaning toilets for patients it was an example, but i would do it in a sec, i used to work in a hospital in fact several, and I have cleaned way worse than toilets, I just want to be able to help those that need it, and also those who just want it, I dont realy care waht they are doing with their meds. the 3 that come over when ever! as long as i can maintain enough mm for my patients I will let them get mm as often as they want. like i said it would be a big help to have c.g patient contracts (written) with prices and maybe amounts of mm that c.g and pateint agree upon. if the patient requires more than the contract and c.g has it you let them have it, with the room you only grow the 12 plants per patient, now I do not need 12 plants for each patient growing at all times, I would have to much (funny to much mm I wish that was my only problem LOL) but realy like i said its not that we need every one to have a super crop, we just want good and diff meds in the group!oh and wait till you try the 600 watt and the 1000 wat your yeild wil more than make up for your electric bill! trust me.

Have a Great Day Tarzan!

Jim

Well, if he is his own caregiver = 12 plants, then he has five patients that he is a caregiver for = 12 plants a piece = 60 plants, for a grand total of 72 plants. So, to supply them with 2.5 ounces here and there shouldn't be a problem, although the light bill may be exceedingly terrifying! lol I could see an outside grow where you have one of those clam shells that allow you to flower at any time you want, albeit a bit of constant everyday work. That would allow you to grow outside(locked fenced in or green house locked) and flower a bunch throughout the warm months we enjoy in this state. Theoretically, you could keep a sea of green going all summer with 10-20 plants to harvest each month. (I think...lol) So even at 3 ounces per plant, that's anywhere from 30-60 ounces a month. One of the things I have yet to learn is how much I am going to go through personally in a months time. I am figuring for an ounce a week, but that may change drastically depending on the strain, and potency of the medicine.

I think you grasp my concept! but Im not ever going to grow out doors,(at least not now) and I will never need all plants rooted at once, but it is a good option, with , mothers. veg, bud, clone, with room (which I have) and height (have that too) you can grow a butt load, once you get your technic down and can handle all the bugs, with the rite conditions you should get 1gm per watt! been there done that! think about it, 400, 600, 1000 watts, no real need to have veg in 1000 wat but dont hurt, only helps its like you gave them growing into giant formula with the 1000 watter!!!

Morning " phaquetoo "

It's All Good Budd ... I'm just not ready yet !

I'm still learning How to keep enough for Me ...

Plus keep my count correct and be able to help

where i can ....

I'm hoping that by the end of June I 'll have my

addition done and a brand new Grow Room Completed ...

Maybe then I 'll be ready .

I hoping one day - Jane will be able to be a Caregiver !

Right Now ... We 're just learning and going to as many

Compassion Meeting as we can afford to go to ....

That's where it's Important to meet new people that

have similiar Hopes and Dreams as i do ....

This is all new still and we 're just taking baby steps

and trying to be extra carefull . I still don't trust LEO ....

Maybe one day you can get up this way ?

Today I'm getting the last teeth i left removed Today ...

Not looking foward to seeing the Dentist ....

Have a Great Day in the Jungle ....

Keep this in mind,,, it's not how maney ya grow it's how ya grow them. 400 should not raise yer bill that much as I run only 1kers and didn't see that kind of jump. 4600 watts and under 150 a month so far including the house.Somethings pulling way to much juice in your grow so get that amp meter out and start tracking. Are ya runnin a heater??? thats prolly where it's going.

Anyways try lst'ing at 18 inches in veg then veg till they hit 24 inches and bloom. That should take your 3z's to 6 to 8 per.. allowing less plants but more meds. Shoot me a pm if ya need help on lsting or any other questions. We'll get ya wired for sound,,,, trust me.........

Keep this in mind,,, it's not how maney ya grow it's how ya grow them. 400 should not raise yer bill that much as I run only 1kers and didn't see that kind of jump. 4600 watts and under 150 a month so far including the house.Somethings pulling way to much juice in your grow so get that amp meter out and start tracking. Are ya runnin a heater??? thats prolly where it's going.

Anyways try lst'ing at 18 inches in veg then veg till they hit 24 inches and bloom. That should take your 3z's to 6 to 8 per.. allowing less plants but more meds. Shoot me a pm if ya need help on lsting or any other questions. We'll get ya wired for sound,,,, trust me.........

Thanks to you! I know you werent talking to me but im listening, every day is a new day to learn something from some one!

Peace!

Morning " phaquetoo "

It's All Good Budd ... I'm just not ready yet !

I'm still learning How to keep enough for Me ...

Plus keep my count correct and be able to help

where i can ....

I'm hoping that by the end of June I 'll have my

addition done and a brand new Grow Room Completed ...

Maybe then I 'll be ready .

I hoping one day - Jane will be able to be a Caregiver !

Right Now ... We 're just learning and going to as many

Compassion Meeting as we can afford to go to ....

That's where it's Important to meet new people that

have similiar Hopes and Dreams as i do ....

This is all new still and we 're just taking baby steps

and trying to be extra carefull . I still don't trust LEO ....

Maybe one day you can get up this way ?

Today I'm getting the last teeth i left removed Today ...

Not looking foward to seeing the Dentist ....

Have a Great Day in the Jungle ....

All Good Bro!

when your ready I will be here, and most def would like to get over your way! have to see how my camping goes this summer, Im usualy in the woods by may and stay untill after nov deer rifle season...god bless my woman for doing this with me, not to many men have a woman that is willing to live in the woods half the year, and shower in a mini shower to go to work! she is a saint, travel trailer is 28' so we do have most comforts of home, always go on state land and camp for free, use my generator mostly at nite or in the day if i need the air conditioning on,,,yea it is camping, I want a 35ft with 3 slide outs, and a couple of lazy boys, already have sattelite t.v good tunes, as you no im also a dj, and i bring one of my systems out in the woods with me and we rock the bears!

All Good Bro!

when your ready I will be here, and most def would like to get over your way! have to see how my camping goes this summer, Im usualy in the woods by may and stay untill after nov deer rifle season...god bless my woman for doing this with me, not to many men have a woman that is willing to live in the woods half the year, and shower in a mini shower to go to work! she is a saint, travel trailer is 28' so we do have most comforts of home, always go on state land and camp for free, use my generator mostly at nite or in the day if i need the air conditioning on,,,yea it is camping, I want a 35ft with 3 slide outs, and a couple of lazy boys, already have sattelite t.v good tunes, as you no im also a dj, and i bring one of my systems out in the woods with me and we rock the bears!

sounds like fun

so basicaly what ure trying to do is incorperate ?

sounds like fun

so basicaly what ure trying to do is incorperate ?

Nope no incorporating here, just c.g's linked to other c.g's with patients, it is that simple, we all have a c.g in the circle so one of us can get from one c.g, and get it to the next c.g you are tied too! Make sense?

Archived