Politicians Still Can't Hear Well...

I'm a local politician and I hope when I run in 2012 I have the support from those in my community ; ) I will let everyone know who I am when the time is right. I'm not anybody big just a local. But I agree we had the majority to get the law passed now we have to find new people to put in office from local on up to governor.

We have a bunch of old stuffed suits who do not listen to the people. If "we the people" don't get off our butts and find new people to put in office things will stay the same. Same old bunny muffin different diaper......

I'm a local politician and I hope when I run in 2012 I have the support from those in my community ; ) I will let everyone know who I am when the time is right. I'm not anybody big just a local. But I agree we had the majority to get the law passed now we have to find new people to put in office from local on up to governor.

We have a bunch of old stuffed suits who do not listen to the people. If "we the people" don't get off our butts and find new people to put in office things will stay the same. Same old bunny muffin different diaper......

Dizle... please do!

i have my vote

u have my vote

You are right and we have to remember we have the power to vote for the people that will represent us and put a stop to the illegal treatment of patients and caregivers. Let's all keep our eyes on the prize and keep those in government accountable.

Archived