Help!what Am I Doing Wrong People

sknkwrks

Ok people i need sum more advice i have grown quite a few plants in my time but i gotta be doing sum thing wrong the taste of my finished product is always the same and im not sure how to explain the taste its not bad a lil harsh but really no flavor kinda smells like it should if i had to put a taste to it i would have to say black jelly beans but a little harsher I dont know how or where to get good seed or clippings so i have allways used bag seed i always took from the better bags and each time i grew they where different but they all taste the same and i know the bags i took them from didnt taste like that they had smell and flavor so i know its gotta be some thing im doing wrong so let me have it where am i messing up? i only got one lady right now and i gotta guess that she got 2 maybe 3 weeks left and she aint that big so im kinda shitting bricks that she will taste not so good as well. HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

are you flushing the plants before harvest? just give them water the last 2 weeks no ferts

i gotta beleive im flushing good i normaly start flushing a bout 3 week prior light flushing then step it up at the two week mark the last time i watered the drip pan was filled with darn near clear water i was thinking maybe to many ferts but i go light and really only give extra when they look like they need a boost.

Do you cure? What do you store your buds in? How do you harvest?

Without additional details, even the experienced growers won't be able to give a good idea. I'm relatively new as well, and i've never heard of anything like that resulting in a licorice flavor. Why don't you walk us through the steps you take starting with harvest all the way to using the medicine. Take your time, be thorough, and explain what you do.

TFB

with only limited info available,i think its the way your drying the harvest,if you try drying things to fast you'll get smoke that smells like hay or will have little or no taste.there's info for you at high times "after the harvest".the slower the better is the rule for cureing and light is not your friend..good luck..zb

I agreee with curing process will effect the smell and taste. But so will your feed. And likely a combination of the two.

Curing is necessary to evaporate chemicals such as nitrogen. With out flush and right cure you will be always be somking the chemicals you grow with. This will be related to your feed and what and when your feeding in week 4,5,6 (7,8) [of 8 week flower]. So be sure to flush correctly and cure long enough.

I currently use the fox farm nutes i got them as a trio pack and i also use the beastie bloomz now if any thing i am under feeding i go by the recomendations on the bottles but i go half the recomended dose per gallon and i only feed once every other week unless they look like they are starving other than that they get water and when i start the beastie bloomz i use it stand alone nothing els and i give them a full dose twice during flowering than water till its time to heavy flush

Archived