Sex And Drugs

Since this is not censured, how bout we have some fun and tell all about how marijuana enhances your sex life- or not if that is the case!

I can start us off by saying the enhanced staying power combines with that dreamy, floating feeling to create post-coitus ecstasy. And it really beats exercise for staying in shape.

Looking forward to your graphic tales! And please, if it is not obvious do tell whether you are male or female.

mj being a euphoric stimulant, it helps release PEA - phenylsomething, cant recall at the moment what exactly the hormone is - but it definitely makes things that already feel good, feel even better. and thats as graphic as im gonna get! way to bring it up tho, LCG :D

I met a new friend at Oaksterdam in Flint

She is a retired Math Teacher.

Sylvia has figured out how to have a active, healthy ,sexual, marijuana lifestyle.

Would the Ladies of the 3MA be interested in attending Sylvia's Passion Party?

If So...

Please hit her up at:

Have A Passionate Day

Sylvia Briscoe

Passion Parties® Independent Consultant

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))

((¸¸.•´ ..•´ My Job Is Always -:¦:-

-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* A Party....

Phone 267-978-9139

Email: sylvia4passion@hotmail.com

Shop online at http://sylvia.yourpa...consultant.com/

Check out my blog at www.myspace.com/sylvia4passion/

Check out http://passionpartiescareer.com/ to find out more about being a Passion Party Consultant

Password:aboutmyfuture

You could be invited to the “The Ultimate Girl’s Night In”, A Passion Party.

Passion Parties are fun!! You get an opportunity to touch, taste, and smell a variety of products that will spice up your life in the bedroom or whatever room you choose.

Your hostess, Sylvia, will guarantee an evening of fun, laughter and information

• 1 month later...

Archived