Patient And Caregiver Renewals

Man,, you just love posting that ad dont ya.

Bill, the paperwork is in the dropdowns at the top of the page under downloads. Very straight forward and easy to do and ya dont have to pay ANYONE to fill it out...................

If ya need more help then pm me and I'll walk ya thru it...

You will have to see a doctor again for the re-certification. I would not wait for the state to send you a renewal form seeing as they can't even mail out the cards on time. Use the renewal forms provided on this site or the MDCH's site.

Also if you qualified for the reduced fee last year make sure you read the MDCH website as they have changed what paperwork they will accept as proof of low income.

You will of course have to submit the renewal fees with your application.

As stated previously, you go through the same process as the first time, with doc's recommendation and all. One of my patients' card expires May 1st and had yet to receive any renewal form so we just filled out the forms on our own like last year.

Don't forget copies of ID's and caregiver attestation if applicable. Make copies of everything and send it certified mail.

What I'm wondering is will the new card have the same registry number?

What I'm wondering is will the new card have the same registry number?

Was wondering that myself. I would think so, but ya never know. I'll let ya know soon as mine expired on 4/20.Been almost a month since I sent my renewal off so what another 6 months to get me new card ????

Archived