Which Dispensary Has The Best Quality?

Went to the new dispensary in okemos, and was very disapointed in the quality of marijuana. I got a gram of thai , and its horrible its super compact no smell and looks like mids. They even had a label in there of "mexican brick weed" for 40 a quarter. I thought this was supposed to be medical marijuana, not a quick stop to make money by selling inferior product. Do the ones in Ann arbor have quality nugs?

Curious, where is this Okemos dispensary? I live in the Haslett and would be interested in checking it out. As for the best quality meds, we aren't a dispensary, but a delivery service, and we have the best meds in the state, of course! B) Check out the link in my signature.

Do you do Patient 2 Patient delivery by any chance? I actually live in Haslett as well, Maybe we should meet up sometime!? But the one in Okemos is connected to the green flower shop in that okemos square along with the barber shop, WOODS gas station, karate school, etc...

Do you do Patient 2 Patient delivery by any chance? I actually live in Haslett as well, Maybe we should meet up sometime!? But the one in Okemos is connected to the green flower shop in that okemos square along with the barber shop, WOODS gas station, karate school, etc...

I PM'ed you. Don't want to get accused of spamming the boards.

You check out Greenleaf yet TheSmartestManAlive ?

Well it seems like the main 3 in my area are all sharing the same product, as one guy sells these dispenarys the brick weed along with hash and other product. Which really sucks because it makes me less wanting to go to another place. I think im going to check out the new one in Old town lansing today, i heard they carried a good "sage" strain.

green leaf has the best hands down. i work there. i know the growers we buy off of and there all independent growers... we have many different strains and good service..i dont work the counter i just teach the classes their but i can guarantee our product is some of the best in the state top 2 for sure. :D

green leaf has the best hands down. i work there. i know the growers we buy off of and there all independent growers... we have many different strains and good service..i dont work the counter i just teach the classes their but i can guarantee our product is some of the best in the state top 2 for sure. :D

Of course you think green leaf has the best "hands down" if you work there...........

Greenleaf is just as bad, and is even more expensive then the other two. You guys also sell mid grades , and medical marijuana is not mid grades. Also on your website you say you guys only take donations, but the prices seem pretty set in stone when you actually go.....and where is this church located as well?

green leaf has the best hands down. i work there. i know the growers we buy off of and there all independent growers... we have many different strains and good service..i dont work the counter i just teach the classes their but i can guarantee our product is some of the best in the state top 2 for sure. biggrin.gif

where is greenleaf located?

The church is located on site at our complex. its on sundays from 10-12 am. Everything we recieve thats monetary is used for our church or to provide a fun environment for medical marijuana patients in our facility. every dispensary has its down falls, this is just the beginning of a new industry that has opened up in our state. most of our customers are from the ann-arbor / ypsi area i have noticed and i have heard both the downtown lansing locations and the Ypsi dispensary are not in the best parts of town. we are located on Grandriver just out of Williamston. http://www.greenleafsmokersclub.com/content.htm we have directions and google maps posted on our site. =)

The church is located on site at our complex. its on sundays from 10-12 am. Everything we recieve thats monetary is used for our church or to provide a fun environment for medical marijuana patients in our facility. every dispensary has its down falls, this is just the beginning of a new industry that has opened up in our state. most of our customers are from the ann-arbor / ypsi area i have noticed and i have heard both the downtown lansing locations and the Ypsi dispensary are not in the best parts of town. we are located on Grandriver just out of Williamston. http://www.greenleaf...com/content.htm we have directions and google maps posted on our site. =)

I would be willing to bet that you dont have the best in the state, maybe in a dispesarry, but not the best out rite, sorry to tell you this but the best is still being grown in this state underground and has been for alot of years, I know there are some very good growers legal, and im sure their product is awsome, I have never gotten anything no where near as good as what I get from friends who wont come above ground for career reasons, and they just dont want to be registered by the state! I offered a long time friend of mine a chance to become legal, by me having him be my c.g, he laughed, he also asked me how many problems i have had since becoming legal(he knows me well and i didnt have any kinda marijuana or drug charges ever) my answer was 2 times and close to a 3rd, he said that is why, do you think it is a coincidence that you have been hasseled since becoming legal? I have to tell you I dont think it is a coincedence.

There are some on this site who love to give you their phone numbers rite in the post, they dont bother to write you a pm, they advertise as often as they can by giving the name and number of their dispensary, even the one that changes locations and names as often as he changes his tighty whitey's!!(dont know that for fact just strikes me as the type) every one can pretend to be compasionate, but when it comes rite down to it in alot of cases thats all it is , is a sales pitch (talk) no compasion involved just need to fill the wallet up at anyones expense, including the poor and the sick and terminal!

I geuss my point is, is there are too many people who are reading about all of the raids on legal patients and they are just waiting it out to see if it realy works, to see if they can come out in the open, and make their product available for less than half of what the despesarys get it to you for!

Now if they were realy getting it from some of the best growers in our state, than from what im seeing is they are marking up their product more than 100%, to me that is greedy! and not compasionate! the despensarys at this time are not working for compasion for the sick and poor, they are working for the people who dont realy know the dif between med grade and street grade! and they are open for $$$$$ not compassion! (imo)

• 2 weeks later...

phaquetoo im gonna have to agree with you on your arguement that the old heads who have been doing this for much longer than I have better dank.

it is honestly nice to see people be REAL about things. i have no idea what the quality of your meds are, but your statement is more than likely true, and its nice to see someone humble themselves every now and again......... instead of every other grower on their 2nd cycle swearing they have the best in the state. it just gets old after awhile.

phaquetoo im gonna have to agree with you on your arguement that the old heads who have been doing this for much longer than I have better dank. :D idk.. i do think compassion needs to be considered in this buisness. unfortunately, i just dont see it happening anytime soon.

I think they coined the term "compassion" by mistake because I see very little of it being used in the mmj community. And I'm not talking about dispensaries, I'm talking the mmj community as a whole.

It's sad....

Archived