I Need A Temporary Caregiver...!

GreenGiant

Hello, I am a patient that was approved over a month ago. I have my paperwork and the state has cashed my check.

While I get my grow room set up, I need a supply of the very best soil grown quality. I will need 1-oz, I reside near Grand Haven MI...

I am searching for a Patient/provider...(not a caregiver).

This service transaction is perfectly legal. Note: “A person”.

333.26424(g) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for providing a registered qualifying patient or a registered primary caregiver with marihuana paraphernalia for purposes of a qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana.

(e) A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the medical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.

333.26429 (b. If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Please, let me know if you are interested. :D

John green

I as well have had a very hard time finding quality organic soil grown medicine :(

I am always looking, hydro is just very harsh on my throat.

I am in Metro Detroit myself.

Most growers just seem to favor hydro as it is quicker and gives a larger yield.

Also it is easier to control all of your various levels.

Check was cashed over 6 weeks ago now :) I can't wait till I actually have a card in hand....

All this paperwork is a mess to carry around...

Not so, soil and hydro do not taste the same

When in school about 15 years ago I played with the same strain from the same mother

in soil and in hydro (rockwool on a flood table).

There was a major diff in flavor.

Yields also change.

Soil has a fuller flavor but hydro is quicker and has bigger yields.

Not so, soil and hydro do not taste the same

When in school about 15 years ago I played with the same strain from the same mother

in soil and in hydro (rockwool on a flood table).

There was a major diff in flavor.

Yields also change.

Soil has a fuller flavor but hydro is quicker and has bigger yields.

i think so tosmile.gif

Ok To all the hydro fans out there if soil and hydro are the same except hydro is faster and more yeild then why do they seperate hydro and soil medicine at the cups and other such contests and cannaseurs will tell you that no matter how long you flush you know hydro period.

Archived